Chapter 17 ~ The Dark

Start from the beginning

Tears pushed at my eyes, threatening to pour out at any given second. I closed my eyes and swallowed them, hoping maybe, some part of me could stay brave. When I opened my eyes, the man was now staring at a table next to the metal bed, filled with an arsenal of knives, whips, potions, liquids and other misshapen items I didn't recognize. His hand hovered over the table and he finally reached down and picked out a knife that looked like it was a handheld scythe.

He turned his attention to me, "Are you comfortable? I sure hope so. 'Cause that's the most comfortable you'll be all night. I enjoy when I can have fun with my prisoners. And if your good, maybe I'll let you off easy," the pressed the knife against my cheek, and I bit my lip to stifle a scream, "Now pay attention to me and only me. If you're bad, I'll have to have some fun and give in to impulses." He began to laugh and pulled the knife down my cheek and to my chin, where he lifted it and twirled it in his fingertips.

"Don't hold back your pain, sweetheart, it only makes it less fun for all of us. Now let's see... What do I want to do next... Decisions, decisions... Oh, I know. Let's scrape up those pretty little arms of yours." He started to rake the knife down my arm, my lip was now bleeding I was biting it so hard. "Then we can talk about those big boobs of yours." He chuckled as I suppressed another grunt, "Aw, c'mon darling. Let loose a little." He got in my ear, "I like girls that scream a little bit."

A scream pierced the air, though it wasn't mine. "Wendy!" My head shot to he source of the sound, "Wendy I'm coming - Shit!" My calls for help were interrupted by a knife digging into my thigh.

"I thought I said pay attention to only me," the man was standing at the foot of the bed, glaring at me with piercing red eyes. "Oh well, I guess I'll just have to have some fun now."

Wendy's scream filled me with determination, "I will save my friend. You can't hurt me like this, you goddamned -" my words were cut off by the table suddenly lurching up into a vertical position. I was now standing with my feet still shackled to the table, and my arms still above my head.

He now stood in from of me, dark eyes now filled with lust. His face was inches from mine. "You better stop. I like my women with a bit of bite." 

 I flinched when he leaned down and licked my neck. Tears were now rolling down my face because of this monster. 

A sudden crash interrupted him from his work. He turned to the back of the room and out came Wendy, running like the wind, knowing her life depended on her getting out. "Wendy!" I yelled, she ran past, but turned, smiled and yelled back she was going to find help. 

"Hang in there, Lucy! I promise I'll bring back someone to help you!" with that, she was gone, but the world had gone to hell. Everyone was screaming, and rushing around, trying to find Wendy or someone who was in charge. Soldiers boots could be heard hitting the floor desperately through the door. 

The black haired man came back over to me and grabbed my cheeks with his hand, "Stay here; your friend just earned you a shit ton of pain." He threw my head back into the metal and I felt my mind sinking into black.

Natsu... Save me. 

Wendy POV

I ran. My lungs were on fire but I didn't dare stop. I burst out of the doors and into the forest. I had no idea where I was, but I could just faintly smell Natsu and the others to the East... or West... whatever direction that was. 

I had no idea my short little legs could carry me this far. I had to have been sprinting for a mile at least now, with no break. Although, I didn't hear any commotion behind me anymore. A quick glance behind me confirmed my suspicions that I was finally alone and I slowed my pace from a full out sprint to a fast jog. I have to reach the others to save Lucy. That man... He was the real deal psychopath. He had done his harm to me before I was strapped up to a machine made to suck my magic power dry. He was sadistic, and a rapist/ pedophile. I was lucky I confessed when I did, or I would be... 

A shiver ran down my spine. 

The clearing was in view, and I could see a cute little cabin through the trees. The scents of many friends was now evident. I smiled for the first time all day and ran up to the door. I lifted my hand to knock but stopped when I heard yelling.

"-could've ruined everything we have been planning? If we hadn't put Erza on babysitting duty, you'd be single handed-ly destroying all of our work," Lisanna's voice was piercing through the air with clean insults, "It would all be for nothing. I know you want to save Lucy and Wendy. So do I. But you have to think Natsu, they are tracking you and you can't do anything without being shocked out of your pants! Get a grip on your damn head and listen to us for once! You must be the most stubborn, idiotic, moronic, dick head I've - " I decided to save Natsu by knocking on the door. 

There was a short moment of silence, then the door opened, revealing the pink haired dragon slayer himself. "Wendy? What happened to you?" 

With that statement, I remembered all of my bruises, cuts, scrapes, drains, and lack of sleep. Fatigue began to fall over me. But I had to save Lucy first.

"Natsu... You have to save Lucy... She's being hurt by a psychopath who will never stop causing pain... He plans on... Doing things to hear... I heard him talking to another guard... Please Natsu..."

The world went dark.