Charlie turned and surprise to see me. "You just saw that huh?" I slowly nodded. "I'm sorry. I have a uncontrollable temper." "It's ok. Are you ok?" She nodded. "But I do need that massage like you did the other day." I hide my smiled. "Sure Charlie." She grabbed my hand and led me to the private elevator. "Ellie, if there's any call, just handle it for me." "Sure thing boss." Charlie led me to her office and closed it.

Even though I've been here, it never failed to make me awe. It's truly an amazing office. Not Everyday you get to see crystal window, gold coated walls and diamond glass door. This whole floor must cost a fortune! Charlie went to sit on her chair. "Come here." I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulder. "That's it.... Hmmmm." While I massaging her, I looked around her messy table.

"You're busy today?" She nodded. "It's Monday. Monday always the day the files came in and I have to check it throughly." I want to asked her about Brian. What does he want. "Ummm. Charlie...." Charlie hummed her respond. "What does Brian want?" "He want money." Money? "He asked from you?" Again she hummed. "How much?" "1 million dollars." I accidentally squeeze her shoulder hard and she yelped. "OUCH! Be gentle." "WHAT?! That much?! I can't pay you back. It's too much." Charlie chuckled.

"It's okay Sophia. That kind of amount I can find under my couch." Seriously?! "Still...." She hushed me. "Listen. He threatened me that he will kidnap Sabrina be do stuff at you. I don't want that. I won't let that. And I will surely won't let anything happen to you and Sabrina. Is that clear?" I answered with a low yes.

"Beside. The profit I gather just today is more that that 1 mill I gave him. So relax." "I will." "Good. Now. Sit on my lap." Is she serious? "What? Why?" She looked at me through the mirror In front of us. "Just sit. I'm the boss." Now she's using the I'm the boss you're the worker thing?! I rolled my eyes. She chuckled.

I turned her chair and I sit on her lap. "Good." She turned the chair to face the table. "Now. There's a file on my table that say real estate. Please open that file." Indeed there is. "Opened." "Good. Now I want you to sign that papers." She handed me a fountain pain. "What? Why?" I can feel her hands move to my stomach and pressed me towards her body.

"I just want to make sure you and your is family safe. Beside. It's right next to me. I can visit Everyday." What?! I read the papers and my eyes widen. She bought me a house?! "Why are you doing this? I'm not some beggars. I don't need this." I'm about to stand but she keep her hands firm on my body. She moved my hair to the side and I could feel her hot breath on my ears.

"I like you Sophia. And I want to get to know you more. This is a first step for me to be with you. I need to make sure you're safety is my priority. Please Sophia. I never fall in love after my first real love leave me after on e night being with me. I don't want that thing to happen again. And I'm sure you're my other half." What she said actually made me feel... Appreciated.

No one ever be this sweet like she did. Not even Brian. And he was my Husband. "If you like me, you would ask me what I want and not just think I would follow whatever you said Charlie. Relationship is not a one sided thing. It's like a partnership and you need to ask me before making decision." "I am asking. Right now."

"This is not the way Charlie. I won't sign this papers. I'm not a gold digger. I too want to get to know you if you're serious about us. We only know each other for a week." "But we bonded." I chuckled. "I can't even remember about that night." Charlie laughed. "True. Let's start from the beginning. My name is Charlie. You?" How cliche is this. "I'm Sophia. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Sophia. I like you." I hit Charlie's shoulder playfully. "You don't say that on first time meeting each other." "I just did. Anyway. I'll pick you up at 8. Since we're getting to know each other. I want to show you what I did at night." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you do at night?" "Let's see tonight. Can we just be in this position for like another hour. Your scent making me calm. It's like all my stress go away."