Our Forever

(Peter's POV)

I was flying around a small town in the world without magic looking for any lost boys that I can take back to neverland. After an hour of nothing I decided to go back to neverland but just as I was about to fly away I saw someone walking down the street. I flew down to a roof top to get a better look and I found myself looking at a girl. She had long blonde hair, light skin, and a beautiful thin body. Right at that moment I felt the urge to be close to her. I wanted to feel her skin against mine and I wanted to run my fingers all through her thick hair as I kiss her small pink lips. I wounder what color her eyes are and what her voice sounds like? I flew down by the corner she was coming up to and then I 'accidently' bumped into her.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said as I studied her face more closely.

"It's okay." She said with a little laugh.

Her voice was so beautiful and her little laugh was the most cutest thing I've ever heard and i saw her eyes were a dark brown color.

"Beautiful." I whispered to myself, not meaning for her to hear me

"What?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Hmm oh um I'm peter." I said trying to change the subject.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Peter, I'm Rose." She said as we shook hands.

"Rose what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." I said and she blushed a little.

"Um thanks. I should really get going. Maybe I'll see you around." She said as she walked away from me.

Oh no I can't let her leave. Think Peter think! I know I'll take her away to neverland where we can be together forever and she will be the queen of neverland. I smiled as I thought of us together for all eternity.

(Rose's POV)

I don't know why but I got a really bad feeling about that Peter kid. I just hope I don't see him again. I continued my walk home when I got the feeling of being watched, I started to run a little and I looked back for a second and I saw no one there. But when I looked back to see where I was running to I ran right into a wall. Well not a wall but someone's really hard chest. I almost fell to the ground but the person caught me and pulled me right into their chest. I looked up to see Peter smiling down at me and all at once I had a really bad feeling and my mind was telling me to run! Peter's face got really close to mine, his lips brushing against my ear. What he said scared me to the core.

"You're mine now Rose." He said as he began to kiss my neck.

I was shaking in fear and shock as he pushed my body flush against his and the worst part was I could feel his....boy part poking me in my lower stomach. Without thinking I kneed him between his legs and he fell to the ground holding himself down there as he groaned in pain. I took this as my chance to run, But I only took three steps before Peter got up quickly and grab me by the waist tightly.

"You shouldn't have done that." He said with anger in his voice.

He then took something that looks like dust out of his pocket and blew it into my face. I began to feel weak and my eyes felt so heavy. But I tried to keep them open as I struggled to get out of Peters grasp.

"Shhh my dear, just sleep." He said as he stroked my hair. I couldn't stay awake any longer and I fell limp in his arms.

(Peter's POV)

I watched as she fell asleep in my arms, I picked her up bridal style and flew off to neverland.

"This is the start of our forever my new lost girl, i will never let you go. Your mine now and forever my sweet little Rose". I whisper as a big smile spread across my face as I started to see neverland in the distance.

"Welcome to your new home Rose."