epilogue

(Name) woke up to a knock at her door. She groaned and pulled the covers over her head. The banging only grew louder, until finally she couldn't take it anymore. With an exasperated sigh, she threw her blankets off and trudged to the door. With a squeak, she swung it open. She found herself staring into a pair of regretful and sorrowful brown eyes. (Name) swallowed her apprehensiveness and croaked out a greeting.

"(Name)-chan.." Oikawa said in a husky voice. The said female could here his voice crack, along with his heart. He suddenly brought her into his arms. She stuttered, but couldn't pull out the words from her throat.

"Oikawa.. Let's not just stand out here; come in," (Name) tried to smile, but came out as a small grimace. Oikawa looked like a dumpster. He looked frazzled with his hair unkempt, heavy bags under his eyes, and tearstained cheeks. Even so, (Name) could still smell his natural scent and soap.

"I love you," Oikawa clutched the sleeve of (Name)'s shirt, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. A sob escaped from his mouth. She smiled sadly and ran her fingers through his soft hair.

"I know, but I'm not sure if I still love you anymore.." (Name) said, almost a whisper. Oikawa sniffled.

"I want one more chance. I can make you love me again," Oikawa buried his face into (Name)'s shoulder. She sighed and gently kissed the setter's cheek.

"One more chance, Tooru. That's all you get.." Oikawa's heart swelled and his lips crashed into (Name)'s into a soft, sweet but desperate kiss. The female's eyes widened, but slowly shut as she responded to the action. Oikawa's nimble fingers trailed up to brush his fingers through her hair. He peppered her face with kisses.

"I regret everything, and I will love you forever."
°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/N: Ahem, a lot of you are crying about kageyama and saying stuff like " wHAT HAPPENED TO KAGS ". Well, if you all just look at the NEXT chapter that doesn't take much effort to look at, you'll see that I've written a one shot. This one shot basically tells what happened to you and kags. It's not hard and I'm kinda feeling salty because y'all too lazy to tap your screen to see the answer about kags that you wanted to know so badly.