Chapter 30: I'm Sorry

Jacob's POV
I woke up to a loud knock on the door, I looked around and noticed my mom left. I slowly got up and went to go open the door. Before opening it, I looked at a mirror on the wall. My eyes were bloodshot red and my hair was a mess. I feared what I looked like. I didn't look like Jacob Sartorius, I looked like a monster. Without caring, I opened the door widely. Hunter was on the other side of the door, he looked at me scared. I wasn't surprised, I would have been scared too.
" Jacob, what happen?"
" Nothing, just really tired..."
" Are you sure?"
" Yeahhh, I'm fine!" I began to make a grin on my face, just so Hunter can go away. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.
" Okay, Cam told me to tell you that there's a meeting downstairs."
" Cool, I'll be there in a bit!" He then turned around and began walking. I shut the door and began getting ready. I couldn't fix my red eye. I then realized that I haven't told anyone about y/n... They don't need to know, they won't care. As soon as I finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Once I was downstairs, people didn't really seem to notice me. I didn't really mind anyways. I just sat down in a chair and went on my phone. I looked through Twitter just to see if y/n posted anything new, she did. She posted a lot. She had regular tweets such as good morning and stuff. She also had pictures of her friends and... A bunch of pictures with Nathan Triska. y/n never talked about Nathan when we were dating. They seemed really close in the photos. I could see the happiness in y/n's eyes, the same happiness I used to give her... I looked through more pictures because I suddenly became more interested. One picture really caught my eye, it was a picture of y/n holding Nathan's hand at Disney Land. The caption was," Loving him since day one 💕" Now I know that y/n has moved on... I then began to feel hot tears slowly come out of my eyes.
" Jacob?" I looked up and saw Cameron and Aaron looking at me.
" Are you okay?" I began to wipe my tears away.
" Yeah, totally!" Cameron then picked up my body and Aaron picked up my legs.
" Let's Go!!" They then began carrying me to different room. I could care less, y/n was on my mind... Once they dropped me, I noticed it was Cameron's hotel room. I was sitting on his couch. Aaron was adjusting something on the corner of the coffee table. I couldn't really see it, but it looked like a small black box. Before I knew it, Cameron and Aaron were standing in front of me.
" Spill!"
" Okay, what do you wanna know?"
" Where's y/n?"
" I don't know... At home?"
" She texted me saying that she's not going on tour with us, she won't give me a reason. You're her boyfriend! Tell us!" I stood up from my seat and began to scream.
" I'M NOT HER BOYFRIEND! WE BROKE UP! SHE'S DATING SOMEONE ELSE!" They looked at me shocked. I slowly sat back in my seat. They both toke a seat on the coffee table in front of me.
" What happen?"
" y/n was at Loren's house with Joey and Bryce and I caught her kissing Bryce." They looked at me confused as if they knew what was going on.
" Jacob, y/n would never do that. She's a sweet and loyal girl, do you really think she would do that?"
" She did do it!"
" Did you let her talk after she kissed him?"
" No! It was obvious that she was cheating!" Cameron and Aaron then made concerned faces at each other.
" Jacob, you didn't let her explain... Maybe she was forced to kiss him..." I then began to think...
" She would have told me..."
" But you didn't give her time to explain."
" Oh..." I then began to feel regression. I was so stupid! If only I let her explain, we would be together. She would be on tour with me. We would be happy together, but she's happy with someone else... I began to feel tears fall out of my eyes. I stood up from my seat.
" I made a big mistake."
" Fix that mistake, go to her! Text her! Do something!"
" She's dating Nathan! I can't do anything! She's happy with him!" Cameron stood up from his seat and put his hand on my shoulder. I then felt heat and pain on my cheek. Cameron slapped me. I used my hand to hold my cheek. I then looked at him and he looked furious.
" Jacob, don't be a dumb ass! I was in your position once and I didn't chase after her. I regret it. I kinda still do..." Cameron then looked like he was spacing out. He then realized where he was on focused on me.
" Jacob, text her!" I then grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw her contact.
💖Miss Sartorius💖
I haven't changed it yet, I don't think I ever will to be honest. I then saw our old messages.
Jacob: Princess, can you do me a favor?
y/n: Yes my prince?
Jacob: Promise you'll always be my Princess?
y/n: If you promise to always be my Young Prince.
Jacob: I promise to be your Young Prince!
y/n: I promise to be your Princess!
Jacob: I love you!
y/n: I love you too!
The messages were adorable, but now the promise is broken. I slowly began texting, I don't know what I was texting, but my fingers texted," I'm sorry..." I then pressed send. I knew she wasn't going to text back immediately. I dropped my phone on the couch and looked at Cameron and Aaron.
" Is that all you wanted to say? I'm sorry?" Cameron looked at me in disbelief.
" Yes, I just wanted to say I'm sorry." I shrugged my shoulders.
y/n POV
" Stop Nate!" Nathan was tickling me on my bed because I ate his cookie.
" Not until you say sorry!"
" No!" He then began tickling me even more, I couldn't breathe.
" I-I'm s-sorry!" He then stopped tickling me.
" Hmmmmm, say," Nathan Triska is the most sexiest boyfriend ever."
" Nate, I can't say stuff that isn't true!" He then made a face as if he was offended.
" Okay, guess I'm going to have to tickle you again!"
" Hmmm, if you can catch me!" I jumped off my bed and began running around my house. Nathan began running after me, he was faster than me so I couldn't run far. When he was close to me, he grabbed me by my waist. He hugged me from behind.
" Now will you say it?"
" Nathan Triska is the most sexiest boyfriend ever." Nathan then kissed me on my cheek. He then spinned me around so I was facing him.
" I love you."
" I love you too." I then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. Nathan always had a way to give me butterflies in my stomach. I really did love him. Once we released from the kiss, I got kinda sad. I really liked the feeling of his lips on mine. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
" Wanna make some food?"
" Sure, but only if you carry me!" Nathan then lifted up my legs and picked me up like a baby. He walked downstairs while carrying me. He gave me little pecks on my lips while walking. I kissed him back for every peck. Once we were in the kitchen, he placed me on a chair and began making food. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that I got a text.
😐Ex-Boyfriend😐: I'm sorry...
I then felt my heart beating really fast, but at the same time, I felt angry. I went to the message and replied.
y/n: "I'm sorry..." Well, it's kinda too late.
Jacob: y/n, I'm truly sorry. I didn't give you time to explain and everything was just happening so fast.
y/n: Ok, what do you want?
Jacob: I want your explanation.
y/n: Okay, I was at Loren's house. Bryce was telling me about his crushes, and Loren and Joey left the room. Bryce walked closer to me and kissed me. Then, you walked in. I didn't kiss back. Bryce also told me his crush was me.
Jacob: Really? I feel sooooo stupid!
y/n: Um, yeah!
Jacob: So...
y/n: What?
Jacob: Do you think I could ever get a second chance?
y/n: Lemme think... I already have a boyfriend, most of my friends are fake, and my ex boyfriend wants to get back together. Sorry Jacob, remember what you told me. We're friends!
Jacob: So you just friend zoned me...
y/n: Basically! Have fun friend! 😘
I then put my phone back in my pocket, I felt happy. I got everything off my chest and Jacob wasn't mad at me. Jacob did ask for a second chance, but I'm currently dating Nathan. If I do ever break up with Nathan, I might give Jacob that chance. I then realized that a plate of warm pancakes were placed in front of me.
" Awwwww, are these for me?" Nathan looked at me happily.
" Awwwww." He then took away the plate.
" No, they're for me!" He began eating them with his hands. I pouted.
" You're mean!"
" But you know you love me!" He then walked closer to me and began making kissey faces at me. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I then grabbed the plate of pancakes and released from the kiss. I started eating them.
" Fine, I'll make my own pancakes." He was slowly walking to the stove so I poked his butt through his pants. He turned around and pointed at me.
" How dare you! This butt does not belong to you!"
" Um, yeah it does. You're mine!" I put the pancakes on the table and walked up to Nathan. I then gave him a peck on the lips.
" I love you y/n y/l/n!"
" I love you Nathan Triska!"