The Beast that lurks Inside

{ Look everyone! Ima back and with a chaper!! I bet you missed me~ Admit it, you missed me~! (*≧▽≦) But anyways, I finally finished this chaper, yay. The other ones is kinda finished as well, but it'll HAVE TO come later....Also since I have school, I will be pressured from hard homework......so, I'll try to update more chapers about this, but until then, here ya go with it!! (*ノ▽ノ) and if you were thinking this is what he looks like, it's actually not, but the picture is pretty creepy! }

Whisper POV

As I was quietly flying in the air trying to find the girl, it seems that she might have run into a whole lot of trouble, if he is trying to kill her. I sigh in annoyance.....this is going to be harder, than I thought it would be....

Whisper: "Hello? The girl that Will likes~? Are you here??....." I wander around some more before I spot the girl, running out from a random faded red door, before shutting it behind her and breathing like she was getting chased by a monster?.......Oh, wait a second..... rephrase that, 'already' getting chased by a monster and also, getting a heart attack if he pops out of nowhere....I facepalm my face in disappointment.

Oh well, its now time to get myself helping a girl that might get killed; also me.....I floated down to her and lightly tapped her shoulder, she stiffens and shakily turns around to look at me.....

?: "U-uh......" I groan and roll my eyes, "Seriously, your going to be fine. If you follow me, you can get out of here alive....and whatever you do, don't scream...." Her eyes gone wide and she was taking a deep breath in, but I stop her by magically using her hand to cover her mouth.

Whisper: "Really?.....I told you before, Do. Not. Scream?....Do you want to get out, or not? " She shook her head at me, while having her hand still covering her mouth. I sigh before scratching the back of my head....

Whisper: "Ok then, lets try again. I'll remove your hand from your mouth, but just promise me you won't scream?... " She nods, I then stop holding her hand over her mouth. She lowers her hand down, before looking over to the side and holds her arm.

?: "I'm sorry, I-i just got really scared...." I smirk at her, awww, she's adorable for kid~! This must be why Will likes her so much!! Hmmmmmmm....now how am I going to shove them together~?......As I was still lost in my thoughts, she goes up to me closer, putting my face and her's only a few centimeters apart.

?: "A-are you some kind of talking b-blue fire or something?.... " I snapped out of my thoughts and look at her for a second, before zooming backwards away.

Whisper: "First things first, I'm not a 'blue fire talking thing'. And secondly, I am a soul spirit.....don't ask why, it looks like it's going to be too hard to explain to you anyways.... " She then makes the 'oh face', before she looks around the place unsure of what to do next, but she somehow begins to smile a gentle smile at me and lends out her hand. I was shocked to say the least....Man....this girl is one of kind and can trust people really easily.

"I'm M-mabel, Mabel Pines, um, it's nice to meet you....uh? " I quickly, but mumbled out and looked to the side. "Whisper.... " "Huh? Um, s-say that again?..." She asks as she slowly raises an eyebrow, "My name is Whisper, just Whisper... " I looked at her calmly as I told her again, she then smiled. "Well, it's n-nice to meet you Whisper...um.....are you going t-to help me? "

As I was just about to say what we're going to do, out of nowhere, a monstrous denomic deep roar echo's through the whole entire place. Oh no....he's coming......I....I must get her out of here quickly! But, the girl Mabel suddenly drops down, crouches and covers her head, before she screams out quietly. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!! D-don't let it get me!! " I then had to make her quite down, before he hears her.

"Shhhh, it's ok. I won't let that monster harm you, I promise you Mabel. You count on me, I'll get you out of here. " I gently lift one of her hands off from her head and look at her eyes just streaming of tears. "Come on, you can trust me..."

She then gives me a small nod, before wiping away her tears and gets up to her feet. "O-ok, so how are we going to get o-out?..." I only smiled and I grabbed her hand. "Just hold on and follow me..." As I tugged her slowly, but slightly quickly along. She didn't seemed to notice, but she doesn't smile anymore, which kinda made me, well, I can't really describe the feeling.....but....did I do something wrong?

Whisper: "Hey Mabel..." She looks up at me, "Y-yeah?..." I looked to the side and sigh, before turning back to her. "I've been meaning to ask you, but have you accidentally stumbled across here before?" She then stops walking and looks down. "Ummm...I don't know, but I'm not around from here." I let go and float lower to her height, before I give her unsure look. "Soooo, your not from here?" She nods yes, "But you don't know how you got here?" She nods again. "I guess..." as my eyes rolled to the side, "You could have travelled here by something or someone? Its the only way to even get here...."

Suddenly I got a drop of something that landed on me, I touched it on my face....it was warm and sticky?....."U-uh Whisper-" I twirled back around, "Yeah what is it-....oh no...." She was staring at me terrified. Shaking, while the drops of this sticky substance rained, while it stained her clothes and her face. I staggered backwards....it was his doing....he's trying to make the girl scream?? "Ahhhh, darn it!" I shouted mostly annoyed at this point, as I swiftly grab her hand again and started making Mabel run with me, I just have got to get her out of this rain!

"Where're we going?!" She asked scared and frightened, "Come on! We need to find shelter!!" As Mabel and I rushed trying to get out of the rain, the more I tried to scan for shelter the more of it came down on us. "I-it's blood..." I stopped full on and turned around, "What? You think its...b-blood??"

She only falls to her knee's into the substance and puts her hands on top of it. "It's blood....I d-don't like this...." I come to her face and wave my hands in front of her, "Mabel! We need to get out of the substance, it's not blood!! He's trying to make you have fear, come on!!! We have to keep moving to find a place out of this!!!!"

Mabel doesn't respond to me, but just stares at the floor and holds her head. "..blood...blood...its everywhere around me..." A thought then flashes in mind, but I turned the other way again, "Ohhhhh nooooooo! Don't think that, don't you dare think that mind, you!!....Oh, who am I kidding?" I sighed and facepalm my face.

Whisper: "This pains me to say.....even if....I'm going to give are position away, but....ugh, I guess I just have too.....as long as she gets out alive, from this place.....it will be fine....yeah....well for her." As I slowly raise my hand up, I closed my eyes and clicked my fingers, "Well, here goes nothing." Bright lights indulged around me, I then swiftly changed into a different form and of course, after I was done; Mabel's mouth gasped open as she looks up surprised....

Right before her I look like a 15 year old human mortal, but I did had some differences. I had flowing bright blue hair, glowing light-blue eyes and skin that was a very light palish blue, also wearing a simple white dress. I then crouched down in front of Mabel, before turning back around to her. "Come on. You can take a piggy back ride on me." She stares at me blankly and unsure about this.

"Are you s-sure?.." I only smiled, "Hey, if you don't want to be stuck in this substance, can you please just get on me? We don't have much time left." She then raises her sticky arms around my neck, before slowly getting up onto my back. I hold her carefully, not to accidentally drop her and I then get into a running position.

"Ok, here we go~" With one swift movement, I was speedily running and everything around us had gone into slow motion, Mabel was full on astounded while holding herself with her arms around my neck slightly tight. I didn't really mind about the substance, dripping from her onto me or my dress, but I knew we had to out beat him from chasing us...because I know this place slightly better than William....since he's mostly on that wall....

"H-hey Whisper?..." She suddenly asks out of the blue, "Yeah, what is it?" Mabel goes silent, but responds back to me that makes me want to stop in my tracks. "W-why are you d-doing this for me?...."

{ CLIFFHANGER!! OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! *starts coughing* Ok, please don't get mad.....please? }