Who is this girl?

Bill's POV

As I was mumbling out words through this annoying woods, I suddenly spotted out someone in the distance. I quickly go behind one of the pine trees to hide from them, before they saw me. But they already had...

"P-please, don't h-hurt me...." This voice, it sounded so familiar from somewhere? But where? "I d-don't mean any h-harm...." It then shakily said again, but suddenly I got interrupted by my thoughts, by him....

Mind taking~

?: "It's her you doofus..." Great, it's him again...why now, in all times....
Bill: "Why don't you just shut up, and let me figure this out myself..." I reply back annoyed, he scoffs.

?: "Why don't YOU listen to ME, and stop acting so sassy at ME!?" One of my eyes were beginning to twitch, as I was getting really close to rage at him.

Bill: "What?! As if I'm acting all sassy!! YOUR the one who's acting SASSY!?!?"
?: "WELL I WOULDN'T BE, IF YOU JUST TALKED TO HER THEN!?!?" That was the last straw, it finally snapped me and my anger was hell on lose.

Bill: "WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I EVEN TALK TO HER!?!?" As my eyes quickly changed to fiery red and hands shifting into black claws.
?: "WELL MAYBE, BECAUSE SHE'S MABEL PINES!?!?" I then stop and blink.......
Wait a minute, the girl is Mabel Pines?

?: "Yes " I slightly calm down a bit and blink again.
Bill: "The one who has a twin, called 'Dipper', but I call him Pine Tree?..."
?: "Yes " I shift my hands and eyes back to normal and my eyes go wide eyed.
Bill: "The one who I call Shooting Star?...." If he could facepalm, he would do it now.
?: "You REALLY are such an idiot, aren't you Bill...." I then facepalm my face in shame awkwardly; How could I be so stupid, not to remember Shooting Star!?!

?: "Maybe because, you are STUPID....." I then frown straight face, in disappointment.
Bill: "Ok, you don't have to say it twice then..."
?: "Sure, like I haven't did this before to you~ Anyways I'll leave you be now....See Ya.."

End of Mind taking~

I sigh in relief, as he was finally gone. I then straighted out my bow tie, dusted my yellow tailored vest suit and walked out of the shadows with a smugly bright smile.

"Now why would I hurt you, Shooting Star~?"