DAY ONE

"Wakey wakey sleepy head, it's time for breakfast , be fast so you won't be late for you first day at Flawless high school
Slowly I opened my eyes and saw my mum. Mum just five minutes pleeeeeaaaaasssssse. You'll be late for school honey.
Then I got up,made my bed, brushed my teeth,had a shower and now I had to pick a dress. Picking a dress always takes time because as a fashion designer wannabe,it was my priority to look good always.  On my first day I had to look undescribably cute, approachable, nice and smart.So I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a pink jacket with sparkles on it. When I was done eating, I went into the car and then it was time to open the doors of high school.
     It was quite a scare though, boys with beards, fully grown girls, bullies, nerds, cheerleaders footballers and sooooooooooooooooo much more. Was I really in high demand school ? So I had to go to the guidance chancellor but I didn't know why or where she was. So I gradually found her and after I met her she told me to meet  the principal Mr Christopher so I could pick subjects and when I got there I picked and he told me to go to class I did and that's where I got into the real world of high school and I went my seat .my seat partner was Olive. At least she was beautiful and neat I think she is smart. So I was like "hi what's your name". That was so unlike me but it's a new world. Lessons lessons and more lessons. Finally it was break time.
        OMG new people alert. I sat with Olive and Angel and opposite our table were a bunch of boys and then one very ccccuuuuuuutttttttteeee boy started approaching me. He asked me my name and said he loved my outfit but I totally ignored him. I wasn't ready to get crushed on,ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!
     Then we went to class and he was staring at me through out he was cute but I chose not to fall
                       Night night diary!!!!!!!!🌜