"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this." Tony tried to step up to Thor but Thor is a god. He had no chance against him.

"Tony, maybe this might not be the time." Bruce tried to talk to his buddy.

"Really? That's it?" Tony turned to Bruce almost offended he told him to calm down. "You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls?"

"Only when I've created a murder bot."

"We didn't. We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?" Tony raised his voice.

"Well you did something right. And you did it right here." Steve decide to butt in. Great, another argument between them to add to the list. "The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD."

"Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?" He's playing us like that s he?

"No, it's never come up." Rhodey sarcastically said.

"Saved New York? Huh? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing 300 feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the livelong day, but that up there, that's...That's the endgame. How were you guys planning on beating that?" Tony ranted. God damn he's right.

"Together." I spoke up.

"We'll lose, Ash." Tony tried to reason with me.

"If we lose, we'll lose together. As a team. Cause that's what we are." I ranted. We're team, we win as a team we lose as a team. It's how it is. "Ultron is calling us out. Thor was right. And I'd like to find him before he's ready for us. The world is a big place. Let's start making it smaller."

The next morning I met with Tom to go over what he had learned about the where about's of Ultron. Glass was still everywhere as we hadn't had time to clear up.

"He's all over the globe. Robotics limbs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. Reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place." Tom explained as we go out of the elevator and walked up some steps.

"Fatalities?" I asked.

"Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something 'too fast to see'." The twins, it's gotta be them.

"So he has the twins with him? Wonderful." The twins can do a lot of good things with their powers, but I guess Ultron got to them. Maybe now is the time to bring that agreement back into play. "Makes sense I guess. They do have someone in common."

"Not any more." Tom held out the pad for me letting me get a look of a picture. It was Strucker, the guy who crated the twins, he was dead with the word peace written in blood behind him.

"God damn." I said to myself before gathering everyone to share this information with.

"What's this?" Tony asked as Thor was looking over the picture.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." As I finished Thor smacked the pad into Tony's chest. He was pissed as was I.

"And he did a Banksy a the crime scene, just for us." Tony said as he looked over the picture.

"This is a smoke screen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha asked, annoyed too.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." I said.

"Yeah, I bet he....yeah." The computer beeped making me walk around a look at what he said. "Everything we had on Strucker's been erased."

"Not everything." I spoke up. We had files upon files here from SHIELD so all we had to do was look over them and find something.

"Look for known associates. He had a lot of friends." I advised the team.

"Well these people are all horrible." Bruce said as he looked over files.

"Welcome to my world." I smirked before looking over files myself.

"Wait, I know that guy." Tony got Bruce before he put the file back. "From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." Steve gave the Tony the 'are you kidding me' look, making me smile a little. "There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything." Tony explained handing the guys picture to Thor. "He was talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very Ahab."

"This?" Thor asked pointing to something on the guys neck.

"Ah, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it." Tony told Thor, but Thor wasn't talking about the tattoo.

"Those are tattoos, this is a brand." Thor was right, so we searched the computer for what the brand meant.

"Oh yeah. It's a word in African dialect meaning 'thief'. In a much less friendly way." Bruce read from the computer.

"What dialect?" I asked.

"Wakanada." Bruce tried to say the word right but struggled.

"Wakanda." I said for him. I knew the place.

"If his guys got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...."

"I thought your father said he got the last of it." Steve interrupted Tony.

"I don't follow." Bruce stood from the computer. "What comes out of Wakanda?" I nodded down to Steve's shield as it's material came from Wankanda.

"The strongest metal on earth." Tony took the words out of my mouth.

"Where is he now?" I asked wanting to whale on this guy straight away.

"Probably where he always is. The African coast." Tony told me.

"Never been to Africa. There's always a first time." I smiled knowing I was going to have fun talking to this guy.

It didn't take us long to suit up, but it would take us a while to get there. If the twins turn up, I'm ready for them. Maybe I can talk them into being with us instead if against us.

---------------

A.N. I'm sorry if it's bad but you gotta admit this movie wasn't as good as I thought I would be. But I can still get some good things out of it.

Next chapter will have Steve's dream sequence, I wonder who will be in that? (HINT: THE COUPLE'S THAT NEVER WERE)

As always votes are appreciated. I'm trying my best to make something good out of a not very good movie.(Don't have a go at me for having an opinion on this movie that isn't the same as yours. This movie has a lot wrong with it.)

-Emma x