Two

A.N. Sorry for the wait guys, it was my 18th birthday a few days ago and I had my party at the weekend so I didn't have time to write, plus my college work is piling up as it's near the end end so I'm going to wait till college finishes to get right into this book. Gives me more time to update. Anyway, enjoy the first episode with Ashley included. Enjoy!

--------

*Austria, 1945*

"Alright, we're coming up to the place now. You guys ready?" I asked the howling commandos and they nodded. SHIELD, was about infiltrate one of Hydra's hiding places. This one, had something that interested both me and Andrew. "Peggy, you ready?" I asked her and she reloaded her gun.

"Was born ready." She smiled and I smiled back. Peggy was a fighter, and she never backed down. Andrew loved that about her. Howard did too.

"Okay, on my signal." I told them and waited for the van to get close to the gate. "Now! Move!" We rushed out the back off the van and took out any Hydra that was outside. We blew open the gate and walked in, guns up.

"I'd give em an A for effort." Dugan commented.

"Guten Tag, boys, Alright, nice and easy, no sudden movements or we'll tie a blasting cap to you...Hey Dugan, what's German for nuts?" Jim told them as some Hydra knelt on the floor with their hands behind their back.

"I don't know, Jim." Dugan reloaded his shotgun. "But if you tie a blasting cap to em and I'll bet ya we'll hear it."

"Put it down." I told the man in charge here who was holding what we wanted.

"Down." Peggy ordered holding her gun up slowly. The man cooperated and put the thing down.

"As of now, this all belongs to SHIELD, I.E. us. You got any problems with that, well, you'll have to ask my little friend here about it." I said nodding to my gun. "They will be put where no one can find them, including you." I said proudly and Dugan began to take the men.

"Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place." I rolled my eyes as that was Hydra's motto sort of thing.

"I guess I'll have to go for the heart then." I smirked and Dugan and the rest of our men took care of the men here.

"Alright boys, let's pack it up." Dugan shouted and the packing began.

"Ashley, what is all this stuff?" Dugan asked me wanting to open a crate but I shut it for him.

"Dangerous, so I wouldn't touch it if I were you. We need it taken out of here so Howard can get a look at it. As can Andrew." I told him as we walked to the thing we were so interested in. "And that? We can't touch it." Jim looked at me and I shook my head and he carefully picked it up with a tool so he didn't have to directly touch it.

"This is the last base we know of, Ash." Peggy came over.

"They're finally beaten." I smiled at her weakly and she smiled back knowing why I was smiling. Steve would have been proud, and Bucky too.

"You don't sound so thrilled." Dugan pointed out the obvious.

"This stuff needs to be specially stored, and Howard needs to be looked out for as he loves toying with these sort of things. But right now, all we can do is box it up and get it out of here so it never sees the light of day." I told them as I readied a camera to take a picture of the box the thing was in. I sighed before putting down the camera and the box was taken away.

"He would be proud you know. And Barnes too." Peggy said behind me and I looked at her. She looked tired, we all were.

"I can't help but think he wouldn't have wanted me to do this. To become to what I am."