51st Imagine...

Be Serious!

Princeton P.O.V

"You lied! You said we were going to the movies" I groaned as I climbed out of the car, marching up to Yasmine daycare.

"I told you Yasmine teachers had problems with her acting in class and we needed to have a talk" Y/N said nudging me up to the school. I looked at my shoulder, dusted it off, then made my way up to the building.

I dragged my feet into the school builind as Y/N did her what I like to call her "Beyonce" walk. As we walked into Yasmine room I continued to drag my feet against the carpet.

"Prince" she said between grit teeath as she hit my shoulder. I quickly jumped up quickly then gave her my evil eye. I heqard someone clear their throat and I quickly looked infort of me.

"Um, hello I'm Miss Jackson" her teacher smiled.

"If you nasty" I joked starting to to laugh and nudging Y/N. They both looked at me weird as I slowly started to stop laughing. I looked away, sticking my hands in my pocket feeling the awkwardness.

"Shall we take a seat and discuss about Yasmine?" Miss. Jackson asked as she walked back to her desk and took a seat. Y/N and I took a seat in front of her desk getting ready to talk about my daughter.

Me being bored, like always, I take my phone out and scroll up and down on it.

"Now Yasmine she's a pleasure to the class and a-"

"Then why'd you said say we had a problem?" I asked looking up and looking her up and down. "Prince let her finish" Y/N said between grit teeth. I shrugged and starting mumbling as I looked back  down at my phone.

"As I was saying...she is a pleasure to class she just..well its that she has bad mouth" Miss. Jackson said with a slight smile.

"Really?" Y/N said confused. "I don't think my Yas would say something like that..."

"I think she would...tell me Miss. Jackson..what did Yas say?" I asked with a grin looking her up and down.

"Well, Mr. Perez, she had lost hide and seek a few days ago and call the little boy who found her a..well bitch ass nigga who complete shit" Miss. Jackson mumbled scartching her head. I tried to hold in my laughter but I failed so..si badly. I started banging on the desk and just cracking up like nothing.

"NIGGA stop laughing!" Y/N shouted at me then grabbing onto my ponytail, pulling my head back causing me to shout.

"Bae this ain't sex don-"

"JACOB! STOP!" She yelled at me and hit my arm, causing me to shout.

"Well excuse me I was just say the obvious you always do-"

"JACOB STOP!" she screamed at me once again. I started to reply but a bell started ringing which caused Y/N and I look at her confused.

"This conversation is over...I have a pretty good feeling where those..those SAILOR WORDS! Now would you be so kindly to leave?" she asked pointing at the door. I looked at Y/N and she looked at me frowing. I shrugged and got out the chair and walked out the room with Y/N follwing behind.

"Y/N when you hit me..that hurt" I said sticking my bottom lip. She looked at me annoyed and smacked her lips. "Shut yo ass up Prince" she said rolling her eyes and walking past.

I shook my head and followed behind when I realize we never found out were Yas got those words from. Guess we'll never know.

-------------------