31st Imagine..

Imagine for Shaniah ^_^

You sit in your room trying to type up you paper for English when you hear a knock at you window. You turn around and see Princeton at the window. You smile and go over to open the window. "Hello Prince" you smile at him. "Hola" he smiles stepping into your bedroom. "Parents home?" he continues sitting at the edge of your bed.

"Nope" you smile. "Awesome! Now I don't have to whisper" shouts Princeton. You roll your eyes at him and go back to your seat to type. "What you doing?" he asks walking over to you and your computer. "My essay for English about how I see myself in the future" you say typing away and looking at the computer.

"What did you say?" he asks scooting you over so he could take a seat in the chair also. He reads some and frowns. "I don't see anything about our future" he mumbles. He gets up and lays on the bed looking at the ceiling.

You get up and lay next to him. You look over and smile. "How do you see our future Prince?" you asks poking his side. He looks over and chuckles.

"I see us married, with a whole bunch of kids" he laughed

"How many we talking?"

"About 10" he laughs

You stare at him while he laughs.

"Pedro, Jake, Jacob Jr, Jackson, Roberto, Yasmine, Niah-"

"Stop right there Prince" you laugh.

"How you see our future?" he asks me.

"Um we live in a huge house, I'm a actress youre a male model-" he cuts you off laughing

"A male model? Never!"

"Why you have the looks for one" you laugh at him. He wraps you up in his arms and begins to talk.

"Well I'm pretty sure we both think our future is going to be bright right aslong as we have each other" he smiles.

"Unless my parents get here before youre gone. Then we have no chance of a future at all" you laugh.

__________________

I tried to make it funny and sweet : / to me it seems more sweet. Well aye well you know *Kayne Shrug* Bye and Stay Mindless ^_^