48th Imagine...

How We Met ♥

Princeton P.O.V

"What can I say I gets the ladies?" Prodigy said as he leaned back in his chair.

"Boy shut up! You're married now! You gets no ladies now" Y/N laughed.

"And besides..I get more ladies..I'm Princeton" I laughed. Prodigy and Y/N looked over at me and laughed. "You were Princeton when you was a teenager" Y/N said folding her arms.

"Damn woman can't let me have no fun.." I mumbled.

"MOM!"

"DAD!"

Y/N and I looked at each other sighed. "Yes?" we shouted in unison. Suddenly Manny and Maria marched down the stairs and into the kitchen where we all sat.

"Mom tell Manny you met dad on a cruise! It was love at first sight!" Maria exclaimed.

"Nah, dad tell Maria you met ma at the bar and you knew right away she was yours" Manny said pushing Maria out of the way and standing in front of her.

"Why are y'all even talking about this?" I laughed at teh kids. They looked at each other and shrugged then looked back at us.

"Just tell Manny he's-"

"Tell Maria she's-"

"Both of y'all not right" Prodigy laughed. All heads turned toward Prodigy as he shook his head.

"I'd never forget this day! It was the funniest day of my life" Prodigy laughed.

Flashback

2011 at a Meet & Greet

Princeton P.O.V

I shook the last fan I saw hand and looked at the line and see a a beautiful girl smiling and jumping up and down. I bit my bottom lip. I couldn't wait till she made her way down towards me.

"Hi I'm Y/N" she smiled.

"What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl!" I winked. She began to giggle.

"I really like you Princeton" she laughed.

"I like you too" she smiled.

"NOOOO! NOT TODAY SISTER MOVE ON!" Yelled a girl behind Y/N. She turned around and laughed. "I'm sorry I'm about to go righ-"

"Just shut the hell up so I can see Preston" she said rolling her eyes.

"One I don't like being talk to like that and two it's PRINCEton!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Look I don't know you and I don't care to know you honey" the girl grinned.

"It's Y//N..not honey" she grinned.

"A ugly name for a ugly girl isn't that funny" she laughed. "Really? I'm the ugly one?" Y/N laughed.

"I'm not the one that looks  ugly? At lest my lips don't look like a baboons butt!" Y/N shouted. I had covered my face from laughing. But my laughing stopped when the girl swung at Y/N and they began to fight.

I jumped over the table to stop them but I ended up getting hit squared in the face and getting Knocked out.

Present Day

The whole kitchen was laughing after Prodigy told the story of how I first met Y/N.

"What happened after that?" Maria laughed.

"Well after I woke up she apologized to the girl and the group for being out of order. I ahd stuck my hands in my pocket and found her number was in my pocket. I don't know how and when it got in there I'm just glad it was her number" I smiled hugging Y/N.

"You learn something new everyday! Mom can fight AND dad..well still can'r fight" laughed Manny which caused everyone else to laugh.

"Yup I'll never forget that day" I smiled at Y/N then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

___________