I walk into the lobby looking through the signs held up since James always prepares for someone to pick us up. I spot a short woman holding a sign that reads 'Jackson'. Despite her height everything else about her is big, actually she makes big look like an understatement. Her blonde hair is teased and curled to make it look three times the size of her head. She has an hour glass body shape which is covered with a plaid red button up shirt, a belt with a huge scorpion belt buckle, faded blue jeans, and boots that match James's hideous suitcase. She's waving the sign so enthusiastically I am almost surprised her arms haven't fallen off.

Alongside her is an average height man who looks like he's just now getting over a hangover. On the other side of the woman with the sign sits another guy except he looks completely sober. He has deep grey eyes that I feel I can almost get lost in. His face is framed by beautiful brown curls, I could just run my fingers thru. I snap back to reality at my comment. I am engaged, I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to think that way, especially with the help.

Oh James is going to have a field day when he relies someone messed up big time and hired a joke of an escort. I can already imagine him breaking his no contact rule to ring up JJ Jingles and hire the idiot who messed up. Just this thought gives me comfort.

"This is my carryon, be careful with it. The rest of my luggage is over there." I say pointing to my luggage slightly across the room and then add, "Mister Jackson will be with us in a moment."

I turn back to the help when no one takes my bag from my bag from me.

"Hello? Do you speak English?" I ask waving my hand in front of the woman who has now stopped waving the sign and is staring at me.

I turn to look at the other guys for some kind of assistance. Grey eyes is looking at me like I just killed his cat so I turn to hangover guy who is staring at me. What kind of service is this! I can't wait until James gets here not only will he blow up and call in but I'll personally make sure their fired!

A loud belly busting laugh fills the lobby. My eyes dart towards hangover guy. His laughter is attracting attention I do not want. Plus I don't see anything funny about people who can't do their job.

"And what is so funny sir?" I ask curtly my voice dripping with venom.

I send him my death glare but he shrugs it off.

"You are darlin'." He answers me with a laughing smile.

His voice has a heavy southern accent. Oh hell no! Someone please tell me I'm not in fucking Texas with a room full of freaking rednecks.

"JAMES!" I scream bloody murder.

I turn to see James rustling over to find out what's wrong with me. When he spots me I notice him stiffen but he continues to walk my way. I ignore everyone's stares and the rusty laughter coming from Hangover.

"What Angela?" James answers when he's close enough not to need to yell.

"Please tell me we are not in the mother fucking redneck state of Texas!" I screech at him.

"We aren't." James states calmly

"Oh...okay then, never mind." I answer dumbfound.

Since when does anyone with that heavy of an accent not live in that hillbilly state? Maybe this guy just moved here. Yeah that has to be it. I overreacted, no biggie.

"...We're in Tennessee." The voice of my soon to be dead fiance says as he passes by me.

"What!" I whirl around to face him.

"Angela stop, you’re causing a scene" James scolds, his voice harsh and serious.

I take in the scene around me and realize I am indeed making a scene. The lobby is full of people, who probably love this stupid state and hate me now, staring at us. I awkwardly smile at them before turning to James. I close my eyes, breathing in for ten seconds before exhaling on for five. Deep breaths White, remember your yoga breathing.