Lights. Camera. Action.

JADE'S POV:

My name Is Jade Kianna Williams. Recently, I got married to my now wife Melrose Williams. I am 19 years old, have twins, and I model. I use to live a very fast and promiscuous life but I've changed. My twins, Malaya and Jaden, come from a previous relationship that I had with Melrose's twin brother Majesty. It's kinda complicated but it's gotten easier now since he's out of the picture. Also, I just got back into modeling so I'm super happy about that. Melrose's career in Law has been booming since she now has work both here in LA and in New York. We live in a mansion, have a great sex life, and overall we're happy.

"Baby, what's your plans for today?" Melrose asks while making breakfast in just her boxers.

"I'm dropping the twins off at daycare then I'm going shopping for a new outfit for a music video shoot tonight." I tell her while hugging her from behind.

"What time will you be home? After I get off from work, I thought we'd try this new restaurant downtown." Merlose tell me.

"I'm not even sure. I think it's over like 11 but you should stop through. Brag to everybody up in the spot that I'm yours." I seductively kiss her before heading off to get ready.

After I drop the twins off, I head to a boutique that Desiree and I use to go to when we had "business" to conduct or when we stripped. Today, I'm just buying outfits for tonight's video. I already got my hair done earlier this week and all I need now is an outfit to slay. I head into the boutique and start picking out my exotic outfits.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to a familiar face, it's  Desiree.

"Whatchu doin in my shop bitch?" Desiree asks with a bitchy expression on her face and her arms crossed.

"This ain't yo shop Desi and leave me alone. I don't want to have to fight you again." I say feeling sad and angry that we even had to go there.

"Bitch, nobody trynna fight you. I really came over here to tell you that you look cute but fuck you then." Desiree snaps.

"Thanks. You look cute too and fuck you too bitch." I say smiling.

"Bitch, I missed you." Desiree wraps her arms around my neck.

"Bitch, I missed you too! Why you had to do me like that tho? Fucked my baby daddy and try to trap him?" I ask feeling hurt.

"Ain't nothin personal. I was just trynna get my money up. You know I really love you tho. Don't you?" Desiree confesses.

"I don't know man, shit just got wild. I mean me and Mel were just dealin with a lot at the time too. We were trying to arrange our wedding and there was just tons of drama all around us. But I know how you are, witcho money hungry ass!" I laugh.

"You already know! But why you up in this thot shop if you're boring ass is married now?" Desiree wrinkles her face at me.

"I ain't borin! I actually just booked a music video tonight. You know, I'm a video vixen so I got to come here and find something cute so I can slay that shit!" I smirk.

"Ay, bitch! Get money! Whose music video?" Desiree claps.

"He goes by K-Dough. He's a rapper from ATL." I tell her.

"Oh shit, fuck him and get paid." Desiree laughs.

"Nah, you already know. I'm a changed woman." I laugh.

"Bitch, that don't mean shit, you've cheated before and Melrose has stayed. You got that bitch hooked. Don't be scared to turn up and live yo life!" Desiree encourages.