Part 1: The Day Before School Started

(A/N)

So, let me first tell bit about this. Whenever in this story is y/n, it obviously means your name. And whenever there is text between two of » symbols, there is your thoughts. And i of course hope that you will enjoy and vote. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It's the last day of summer vacation, and you are right now in your new home, on your bed. »Just month ago i came here. And 2 years ago i didn't even know that i would ever live in South-Korea, in Busan. The country, people, life, everything exept the language are totally weird. I don't even look like a normal people here.» But there you are, thinking about your life and how it actually would go. You don't like big changes which happen fast, especially this one felt like bad one. You don't know the culture, but your parents say that you will learn... Tomorrow, starts your life in new school. Your stomach is already bit upside down since you are nervous about the school.

You take deep breath, and go down the stairs of your house, and go out for a walk. You really needed to calm yourself down and if something helped, then it's walking in the near forest. Yes, you live close to forest but not in a real country side because it takes just 10 minutes by car to go to the center where your school is. And the forest isn't even big, 1km and you are already in some other one's home yard.

It's beautiful and warm weather, and you have your legging's and t-shirt on and headphones where comes just some random music from radio. And of course it's Korean. You have heard about Kpop, but never really listened it. Maybe you should give it a try... someone in radio said "And next song, is from one of the biggest idols in Korea, G-Dragon! Here comes, One Of A Kind!" »This G-Dragon... he seems to make good music.» you thought while you were walking around and enjoying the last day of your summer vacation.

Suddenly, you saw something at the corner of your left eye. You turned around to see what it was, but saw nothing. You took one of your headphones off and turned the music off. And out of nowhere, all the birds stopped singing and you smelled a disgusting smell. It was close to a wet dog's smell, but bit worse. You started to feel bit unsafe and scared, but curiousity kept you on your place. Then there was a noise of a branch snapping into pieces from nearby, and the stink became more noticeable. You turned around to see what it was this time, but again, nothing. Now you already started to fear and took couple steps back towards to your home. You said in English "Is there someone?". You realized that you are in Korea and you should use Korean and almost facepalmed yourself. Then you said the same sentence in Korean. No answer. You hear a sound from a bush. A pair of  green eyes are looking at you intensively, but then suddenly disappear, leaving you all alone into the forest.

 You couldn't stand it anymore and turned around and ran to your home through the forest and then straight to your room. You hid under your cover and breathed heavily and of course tried to calm down and understand what just happened. »Ookay... what. was. that?!... okay... now, calm down. There, in the bush... eyes... oh dear lord... no, there couldn't be anyone. And the stink... okay, i'd better go and get ready for school.»

You were confused and nervous for the whole evening, but still you made it to get prepared for tomorrow's school day. Nothing like this has never happened to you so it threw your stomach even wors. »Why, why it must be me who gets ill stomach whenever i get nervous or something totally inpossible happens!»

You decided to go and sleep and maybe through sleeping your stomach could finally find the peace. And by sleeping, you could be ready for anything what could happen tomorrow. By anything, you really hoped it's something else and less shocking than what happened in the forest. But who knows what tomorrow is like...

____________________________________________________________________

I hope that you got interested. ;)

~Iiris