"Blue box with pink packaging." I mumbled to myself.

"Here, I took the last one." a voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw Hyejin's 'friend' there.

"Oh, hi Mark." I grumbled.

"Here, take it. I'm sure she's in a much bigger need than my girlfriend." he smiled.

I nodded and took it from his hands. I turned around and started walking when he called my name.

"Taehyung!" he shouted.

I turned around and he walked up to me.

"I just wanted to let you know that there is nothing going in between Hyejin and I. We're just friends." he said.

I nodded and walked away.

"Oppa!" I heard.

I slightly turned my head and saw a girl intertwine her fingers with Mark. Thank goodness he has a girlfriend. I walked to the checkout lane and lined up.

"Oh, hey, Taehyung, could I get your number? Maybe we could go out for coffee sometime?" Mark asked.

I nodded and gave him my number. I definitely wanted to learn more about this person. After paying, I bowed and said bye to the couple and drove home. When I got home, there was something that smelt really good coming from the kitchen.

"Hyejin! I'm home!" I shouted, taking off my shoes.

"I'm in the kitchen!" she yelled back.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Taeguk in her high chair and Hyejin cooking something on the stove. I set down her stuff on the counter and walked up to her, back hugging her.

"Oh! You scared me! You shouldn't have done that! I could've burnt you or me!" she said.

"It's okay." I smiled, giving her a peck on the cheeks. Her cheeks turned to a deep shade of pink and she shyly looked away. I loved it when she blushed, she looked so cute. I turned to Taeguk and started to play with her. Our daughter was beautiful, she looked like Hyejin and I could tell that when she grows up, she'll be like her mom. I smiled and chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Hyejin said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Nothing."" I replied.

"Nothing?" she said.

I nodded and continued playing with Taeguk.

-----------//----------

Hyejin's POV

After putting Taeguk to sleep, Tae and I were finally able to spend some time together. I sat on the couch and laid down, tired from today. I admit, I didn't do much today but I blame it on the monthly cycle. Tae walked up to me with a bottle of wine in his hands.

"So fancy." I said, sitting up.

We haven't had wine ever since our wedding, fake wedding. We weren't wine drinkers so I have no idea why he brought it out.

"I thought we could celebrate." he smiled, pulling out two wine glasses.

"Celebrate what?" I asked.

"Our anniversary." he smiled.

"What?! Is it already?" I shouted, standing up and checking the calendar on the wall.

"Be quiet! You'll wake up Taeguk." he whispered.

"Omo.. Omo.. I'm such a bad wife." I said, face-palming.

"It's okay, we've been really busy. You've been really busy. Just sit down, relax, and just enjoy the moment we have together." he smiled, pulling me down.

I smiled and sat beside him. He poured the wine and handed a glass to me.

"We're not wine drinkers, why are we drinking wine?" I asked.

"I don't know, I felt like this was an occasion that we had to drink wine on." I replied, looking at his glass.

I took a small sip and the taste immediately disgusted me. I crinkled my eyebrows and scrunched my nose at the taste of it.

"Ok, let's not drink it." Tae laughed.

He grabbed my glass and walked to the kitchen, pouring out both glasses into the sink.

"But you bought it!" I said.

"No, actually, my parents did." he said, sitting back down.

"Your parents?" I said.

He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. We stayed quiet for a few minutes when he started to talk.

"I love you so much, Hyejin. I don't even know how to express it." he mumbled.

"I love you too." I smiled.

He stood up and pulled me up. He rested his hand on my waist and held my other hand. He started humming a slow song and he started to slowly sway.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Dancing." he replied.

I decided not to protest and just enjoy the moment no matter how bad of a dancer I was. I put my head on his shoulder and we slowly swayed, his beautiful voice echoing in my ears.

"Kkwak jabajwo nal anajwo" he sang.
Hold me tight, hug me.

I did as he sang and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest even tighter. I didn't care if I couldn't breathe, all I cared about right now was him and I together.

"Can you trust me?"

"Yes." I muttered.

"Can you trust me?"

"Yes." I muttered again.

He pulled away and lifted my chin with his finger.

"Can you trust me?" he sang, his gaze falling onto my lips.

I muttered: "Yes" before he joined our lips together. His lips never left mine as he slowly backed me to the wall. He pinned me against the wall as our kisses grew more intense. I ran my hands through his hair as he continued to kiss me. He pulled away, his breaths shallow.

"Kkwak kkeureoanajwo." he finished.
Pull me in tight.

I hugged him immediately and held him tight. And I never let him go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yahhhhh!!! I have to admit, this was my favourite chapter to write. I hope you guys liked it!! I'll update soon again!

--A