Sixteen

I stood up from the porch, making Tyler stand as well. 

"I saw your texts to whoever it was. You're flirting with someone, and acting like I don't even exist tyler. How could you?" My voice was filled with rage and sadness. 

"Josh...listen.." 

"No! I'm not going to listen! you're flirting with someone, and maybe with even more people." I snapped. 

I saw Tyler start to shake a bit. His eyes were watery. 

Josh stop

Josh keep going, this is what you want, you want him to feel what you felt.

stop

"I can't take it, Tyler, I'm sorry..." I weakly said. I felt my lump in my throat cut off my voice and my eyes started pouring out with tears. I ran inside and ran to his room to gather my things. 

"Josh! Wait!" I hear tyler shout, following behind me. 

As I'm packing my things, Tyler turns me around. His eyes were red and puffy. 

He didn't speak once he turned me around. He knew what he did was wrong. After a few seconds, he just looked down and I sighed. 

"Goodbye Tyler," I mutter, picking up my things and leaving his room. 

I didn't know that those 2 words can hurt me so much. I didn't know what I was doing was the worst decision I'd ever made. I didn't know. 

_______________________

I hope u guys liked this chapter and my story so far. I kinda like the fact that I have the power to either make people sad, mad, happy, or just feel things. Idk why.