Dan's POV

This is the first chapter of Dan's POV. But I hope you enjoy;)

Oh and btw there is smut.

And it's straight :(

I heard there was a new clothing shop in town and I definitely needed to check it out. I needed more black clothes. But, what if the store is full of girly clothes? I just needed a new pair of skinny jeans..

I stumbled upon a café (I forgot what the names was but whatever) and ordered a mocha. I stayed up all night so I really needed my coffee. Speaking of coffee, I ran out. So I guess I'm buying more? And maybe some tea too.

It took me about 20 minutes to walk here. Of course, like the klutz I am, I hit my head on the glass. Silly me. Everyone around me just stared. Besides a random little girl who is laughing her ass off. I groaned at her. She frowned and hugged her mom's legs. "Mommy! That man is scary!" Then she pointed at me. I gasped. Her mom walked in front of me. She had brown hair and green eyes, she was gorgeous. She looked around my age too. "Sorry about that," she tightened her lips. I smiled. "It's okay," she looked up at me, smiling back. "I'm Bree and this is my daughter Eliza," She took Eliza's hand and dragged her to me. Eliza looked frightened. "Say sorry to him," she demanded. "Mommy I don't wanna talk to this man!" She whined. Her mom glared at her and she quickly looked up.

"I'm sorry." She cried. "It's okay," I comforted her. She hugged my leg tightly, her green eyes turning into sorrow. "I'm sorry for laughing at you and pointing at you, just everything!" She kept crying while I was comforting her. I gave her a hug. "Can you please play with me at home?" She asked. "Umm Eliza," Bree said. "No it's fine." I chuckled. I took her hand and walked with her until we reached her place.

When we got there, Eliza looked excited and took all her dolls out. "Play! Play! Play!" She sang. I laughed. She was really adorable.

I ended up playing with her for an hour and Bree cooked lunch and I ate there. It would be kinda weird being considered that we just met today but it was really fun. I exchanged numbers with Bree.

I started asking her questions. "How old are you?" I asked her. "I'm 21," she said. "I had Eliza when I was 16," she sighed. "I'm 21 too!" I laughed. She smiled.

I ended up asking her a bunch of questions. She asked some in return too. She said she'll be right back. I smiled. A few minutes later I needed to go to the washroom. I tried to find the washroom. I finally found one and locked the door. I turned to see her her with her pants down. I guess she just finished taking a piss. She blushed. Wow this is awkward.

She got up and looked at me. Suddenly, I felt horny. No, oh god, no this is not happening. I grabbed her cheek and started kissing her roughly. A moan escaped her lips and she kissed back. I pushed her against the wall and started sucking her neck which gave her a hickey but I could care less. I felt so bad doing this since I'm just horny. But still, I'm bi so I can like girls.

I started pulling my pants down and gave her another hickey. I slammed her against the counter of the bathroom and she opened a drawer, revealing a condom. I needed to do this. Even though it's so wrong, it felt good. I put in the condom and suddenly, I had an erection. I'm just really horny right now and I couldn't help it.

I thrusted my cock into her and I felt her tighten. She moaned. I felt bad since I'm just using her because I'm horny as hell. I don't even know how this happened. Maybe it just came? My moods randomly come like when I feel happy I suddenly feel sad 2 minutes later.

I didn't really cum or did anything else. I was panting after, so was she. She looked at me. "D-Dan?" I looked at her deeply. "Yes?" She gulped. "I have to tell you something," I nodded.

"I'm not exactly what you call 'straight'."

oops sorry about the whole straight smut thing.

and this is part of the story. sorry

Plus i needed to update because I'm going to Calgary on Thursday.

Bye<3