Phil's POV

(NOT A NOTIFICATION)

This is what happened in the last 2 months..

I put my phone down and made myself feel comfortable. I've really enjoyed talking to Cat. She seems like a lovely girl. I got up and yawned. God, it's quarter to midnight, I better get some sleep. I headed to my room, changed into my pyjamas. I am wearing this blue shirt that matches my green pants, oh and don't forget the slippers! They're very warm and fuzzy. I'm wearing non-matching socks so my feet will stay warm overnight. I switched the lights off and headed to sleep, praying that no one will waken my slumber.

My dream was odd. I dreamt about this boy with stunning chocolate brown eyes. He was gorgeous! Who am I kidding? I'm straight! Haha nice one Phil, but he really is gorgeous. Even a straight man would think he's cute. A straight man like me..

In my dream, the boy was taking me to places. Dragging me to beautiful gardens, icy mountains.. everywhere I wanted to go! It was like he was attached to me. I think I saw him before but don't recognize him. He's definitely a he, right? Yeah he is a guy.

Yeah, but is he my best friend? Lover? Dreams are really strange, weird to ask why. It'll probably be cool if I was a scientist. I can find more about dreams and why we have them.

Moving to another subject, as I thought you were probably getting bored, I finally woke up and yawned, whilst stretching my arms out. I felt happy and tired (if that's even possible). I was hoping nothing bad will happen. I mean, what could possibly go wrong on a hot sunny day? Lots of things. But nothing often happens on days like this, so my guess is that I'm good.

I walked to the kitchen, put some music up so It'll wake me up more while I'm making my breakfast. I'm not a really good cooker but I just felt like I should eat some bacon and eggs on a nice sunny morning. I opened up some anime on the tv and just sat there watching, with the food on my lap. The food smelled so good, my mouth is watering. I took my first bite. I moaned, it was so delicious! Don't blame me for moaning, I know it's for like something sexual or something but ehh I don't bother because my breakfast is so damn good!

After eating those beautiful food of mine, I placed my dishes in the sink, ignoring the fact that I have to wash them, the headed straightly to my bedroom to take a shower. I got my towel and went into my bathroom, opened the shower and went inside. After a while, I got soaped and went out, get dressed, and lastly, fix my hair. My hair isn't that curly, nor straight, but still, I have to straighten my hair every time I go out. It's kind of a daily routine I have whenever I go out.

I took my keys and headed out. Today, I decided I would just walk instead of taking my car. It's a good day today so it would be best not to take my car, get some exercise by walking.

I stopped by Starbucks. I wanted to get some coffee so badly. I went inside and ordered a latte and sat next to a brunette girl. "Hey" she smiled. "Hi" I smiled back. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Cat."

Cat. What if she's the girl from snapchat? Maybe it is her! Her snap code has brunette hair and she said she lives in the UK and also she mentioned that she was American. This girl sounds no British to me.

"Where are you going she asked?" I looked at her and said, "oh um no where really I was just going to shop." She has a grin on her face. "Mind if I go with you?"

"Not at all" I said. It would be nice to have a companion. What could go wrong anyways? Cat seems like a lovely girl. But I have to ask her about the whole snapchat thing.

"What's your snapchat?" She asked. "AmazingPhil." Her eyes widen. "I think I noticed you from somewhere." I stared at her. "Me too. Are you yourfavoritecat?"

"Yes! That's me! Oh my god Phil" she hugged me. "You were that person who talked to me yesterday."

"I can't believe I actually got to meet you! It's so nice to meet you." She jumped, excitedly.

We headed to this shop full of merchandise. There was a photo booth in it too and Cat and I took a few pictures. I stored them in my pocket and went to the next store.

While me and Cat were heading out, she asked me a question. "Are you single?"

The cold breezy wind stopped. I gulped. She-she wants to be my girlfriend? I mean I'm not saying she isn't attractive, but who would want to date me? I'm boring and I hate everything about myself. I hate my blue eyes, I also hate my raven hair and my pale skin. I wish I was tanned, instead of looking like I would suck your blood. It would make me a whole lot attractive. (this is what Phil thinks in the story)

"Yes I am single." I spoke clearly. She smirked. "Can I hang at my place tonight?" I nodded. Then she took my hand and dragged me to her home.

When we arrived I was stunned by her house. It was beautiful. I really wanted a house like this. "Like it?" She asked.

"Yes. It's beautiful" I said honestly. "Want some wine?" I nodded. She came back with 2 glasses and a bottle of wine. She filled both glasses with the wine and gave me a glass. "Cheers!" She shouted.

It's probably midnight and we're both drunk. "Hey Phil, wanna go to my bed?" I nodded, not being aware of what I was getting myself into. She dragged me to her bedroom and we both laid on her bed. She snuggled closer to me that I can almost feel her breathe. "It's getting hot in here!" She complained. She got off her bed and removed her shirt. Now she was shirtless and she only has her bra on and her jeans. She laid beside me. She accidentally fell on me, that our lips almost touched. Well, guess what? Yep she kissed me.

I realized what she's trying to do. I completely got up. "Phil?" She looked concerned. "I'm sorry Cat, I can't, not right now." Now I ran across the door. She followed me. "It's okay, I get it, I'm not pretty enough."

"Don't say that" I kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and attached her lips with mine.

You know what? It felt good.

Yeah there's part 2 and I just wanna publish it.

Yeah i am really sorry for this and nooo this is just weird.

Things will get better, don't worry :/