Sophia wanted to asked something but she's afraid. She only remember partial of the event last night. All she remember was having a sensation entering her body and tear her apart. She took a breath. "Charlie....." Charlie smiled at her. "Yes Sophia?" Charlie noticed Sophia look troubled. "Ummm. Did we.... Last night.... Unprotected?" Charlie don't know what to say. She don't want Sophia to be mad. She cares for her deeply. "I think so." Sophia's face fall.

"I'm sorry. We're both drunk. And I'm....." Sophia smiled. "No need to explained. That's why I don't want to be drunk." Sophia looked at the little baby in her arms. "She's asleep. Where should I put her?" "My room is fine." Sophia nodded and try to stand up. But her towel threatening to fall to the ground. "Umm... Could yo help me to tie my towel to my body?" Charlie walked to her side. "Sure."

Charlie carefully tie towel to Sophia body and smiled. "Thanks." "Come back down for breakfast. Okay?" Sophia smiled and walked upstairs. Charlie reached for her phone and decided to call her Sister. After three rings her sisters voice came through. "Uhhhh.... I have something to tell you. But you need to come here." Charlie let her Sister nag on the phone. "Can you be here. That's all I'm asking." Her Sister just hang up. But for Charlie that's a good sign. She will be here in minutes.

Sophia lay the baby on the bed gently. Now that she looked at the baby throughly, she does have Charlie's hair and nose. Sophia smiled. "She will surely be a very beautiful lady in the future." Then something bothering Sophia mind all of the sudden. "If the baby is here and it's Charlie's. That's mean..... Oh no...." Sophia dropped to the floor. What if she's.... What if.... Sophia can't think of anything.

"Let's not go to the worst case scenario Sophia. There's always a chance it will not be that way... You and your ex have to try several times to get Sabrina... Yes..." Sophia try to convinced herself. She get up and walk inside the bathroom. She reached for robe and wear it. Charlie waited patiently on the dining table. She heard footstep and looked up to see Sophia in one of her robes. Charlie smiled as the goddess herself descending the stairs.

Sophia took a seat next to Charlie and smiled. They had their breakfast. Talk a little. Sophia asked for a clean set of casual wear so she could have a shower and go home.  As Charlie watched the chauffeur send Sophia home, Andrea's car came into view. The loud growling engine of a Morgan Aero Super Sport never failed to make everyone looked at its direction.

Slim legs was the first thing Charlie saw coming out if he car. Then her sisters expression showed she's not amused at all. "It's 10 am and why I'm here?" Charlie grabbed her sisters hands and dragged her to her room. Charlie opened her door slowly not to wake the baby up. Andrea was so confused. As they walked in Charlie pointed on the bed and Andrea gasped. "CHARLIE! Who's kid did you kidnapped?!" Andrea hissed.

"Unbelievable. Andrea look closely." Andrea did and she gasped again. "She have your nose and hair! Oh no. This is yours?!" Charlie slowly nodded. "Here." Charlie handed her the letter. Andrea read it and her eyes widen. "It's Victoria?" Charlie nodded. "We need to do an DNA test. Is there any birth certificate." Charlie shake her head no.

"Okay. I'll handle this. But, she look. Peaceful. The first time I saw a kid no fussing at a strangers house." "Sophia breastfeed her to sleep. She was crying before." Andrea looked at her Sister. "Sophia was here?" Charlie nodded. Did something........" Andrea noticed a ripped bra and dress on the floor. "Isn't that.... You and.... Oh no.... You guys did wear protection right?" Charlie didn't say anything.

"Charlie!" Andrea sighed. "If something happen to her you need to take responsibility! NO BUTS! And I will take care.... What's her name?" Andrea asked as she took a seat on the bed. "Samantha. It says on the letter." Andrea smiled. "I will take care of little Sam." Charlie hugged her Sister. "Thanks sis. I owe you." Andrea smiled. "But don't be a dead beat dad. Visit her always! Or I swear I'll kill you in your sleep." ......