Chapter 24 Dying

Before we start, I just realized that I spelled Lainey wrong. It's spelled Lainey, not Laney.

Mike's pov

"Ahhhh!"

I heard the scream. For I wasn't dead. I thought I was dead, but I wasn't. I slowly opened my eyes. Lainey... She stood in front of me. With Foxy in front of her. In his mouth... Her arm. He had ripped it clean off. Lainey stood there for a second, blood coming out of her, her clothes all bloody. She then, started falling, closing her eyes in the process.

"LAINEY!" I yelled, as I ran to catch her falling body.

I quickly caught her. My clothes starters to get bloody.

"Lainey! Wake up! Come on! Lainey! Don't die on me alright! Come on kid!"

Lainey just laid in my arms. Tears streamed down my face.

"Your next, Mike." I heard Foxy say, but I didn't pay much attention to him. I heard him screech.

Toy chica's pov

I ran toward the scream, with Mangle behind me. I heard voices in one of the party rooms, so we headed there. When we got there, we saw Foxy, about to leap in Mike, who seemed to be crimping in the floor.

"Hold him!" I yelled to Mangle. The two of us ran to Foxy. We grabbed his arms and pulled him back. Suddenly, Toy Bonnie ran in. Mike saw us.

"Bonnie," he yelled," get Jeremy! Make him call 911! Now! And hurry! Oh my god, Lainey..."

I looked back to see Bonnie with a terrified face. I looked at Mike. In his arms was Lainey, all covered in blood, with a missing arm.

"Oh my god." I looked back at Bonnie, who was just frozen."Go Bonnie!!!"

"R-right! Jeremy! Jeremy!"

Toy Bonnie's pov

I had to get help. I was terrified. When I saw Lainey in that floor. Oh god. But I couldn't think about that right now. I soon found Jeremy at the end of the hall.

"Jeremy!"

"Bonnie! Are you ok? Where's Lainey?!"

"That's not important right now! I need you to call 911 right now!"

"Why?!"

"Just do it."

Jeremy looked behind me. He then looked at me.

"Where's Lainey?"

"That's not..."

"God Bonnie!" Jeremy ran passed me.

"Jeremy no!"

Jeremy's pov

I should've listened to Bonnie. Or Lainey would've had more blood left. I ran into here with heard all of the commotion. I saw Chica and Mangle holding Foxy back. I saw Mike and Lainey on the floor.

"Lainey!" I yelled as I ran to them, passing Foxy.

"Jeremy," Mike yelled," what are you doing?! call 911!"