Chapter 1

Craig's/MiniLadd's POV
         I hopped out of the Uber I called and walked through the alley way in between a gas station and Cockatoo's. I really need to find a different short cut back to my house. This one is just plain creepy... I sighed and stuffed my hands in the pockets if my tuxedo. The sound of my yellow flip flops smacking my heal as I walk was echoing off of the brick walls.
         As I was walking, I heard yelling. "No, please! I won't tell anyone what you look like! Just don't kill me! Please!" An unfamiliar voice begged from around the corner. I froze in place. "I don't care. You stole from one of my pals. You deserve to die." Another voice said harshly.
         I poked my head out from behind the corner and watched the scene in horror. Yep, I'm definitely finding a new short cut to my place! "L-Look! I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" The person pleaded. "Pft, I'm getting sick just talking to you. Don't mess with The Crew, bitch." One of the men scoffed, shooting the defenseless person point blank. The image of the killers implanted in my head.
        The Crew?! That's the most wanted group in Los Santos!!! I tried to run away, but fear kept me stuck there. Maybe they'll leave without checking to see if anyone's looking. One of the several men turned and stated me dead in the eye. Uh oh.
         I finally regained control of my body and bolted out of the alley way. "Get that sneaky fuck!" A voice demanded from behind me. I need to call the cops! I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed 911. "911, what's your emergency?" The 911 operated questioned.
        "Yes, I'm being cha- ahh!" I squealed when a bullet wizzed past my face, scratching my cheek. "The Crew! The Crew! They're chasing me! I know what they all look like! Please help me!" I screamed into the phone. I heard their breath hitch, followed by typing. "We're on our way, just don't stop running!" She stated, hanging up.
        I put my phone back in my pocket and ran faster. Another bullet past by me, inches away from my face. As I'm running, the sound of sirens grew closer. I'm saved! "Run! It's the fez!" One of the men yelled from behind me. I turned to see that The Crew disappeared into an alley way.
        A group of cops ran into the alley way that The Crew ran in as two cops drove up next to me in a cop car, ushering me in. "You got yourself into some deep shit, kid." One of them states. "Yes. Yes I did." I sigh, relaxing into the seat.

Tyler's/Wildcat's POV
         I shot the last guy down and darted for the exit. Finally! I thought I'd never get outta that shit hole! Now we've got all of the evidence we need to send Lester to jail for good! I gave myself a mental pat on the back and jumped into the helicopter. "You get the files?" Marcel asks from the pilot seat. "Fuck yeah, dude. It was a piece of cake." I brag with an accomplished snicker.
        "Sure it was," Marcel jokes, flying to HQ, "Evan has another job for you, by the way." "Are you kidding me?! Another one?! What is it?!" I ask. I literally just finished a job and now Evan wants me on another one! Really, Vanoss?! "I don't know, he wants you in his office so he can brief you on it." Marcel explains, landing on the heli pad and jumping out. I followed his actions and jogged to Evan's office.
        When I walked in, I saw Jonathan sitting on Evan's lap, straddling him. The two love birds were making out, letting out moans every once in a while. My cheeks flushed when I saw Evan squeeze Jon's ass. I could've lived without seeing that... I let out a forced cough, hoping to catch their attention so they'd knock it off.
        They both tensed. Evan poked his head out from behind Jonathan and blushed when he saw me standing at the door way. "Oh, uh, Tyler! Hi! S-Sorry about that! You here to talk about the assignment, right?" Evan stammered, not moving his hands off of Jon.
        I silently nodded and tossed the files I had received earlier onto his desk. "Thanks. The info about your new assignment is right next to the files you just gave me. I'd read it to you, but I'm kinda busy." Evan states, giving Jon's ass another squeeze. I nodded, grabbed the papers, and quickly ran out of the room, shutting and locking the door behind me.
        I let out a relieved sigh and read through the papers. So I'm going to be protecting a Craig Thompson 24/7. He knows what The Crew looks like?! That kid's got himself into some serious shit! How did he mange to do this to himself?! Those fucks are going to hunt him down non stop!
        I read through the various sheets in shock. One I got to the last page, there was a picture of Craig Thompson as well as his personal info. Holy shit! I thought this guy would be really old, but he's around my age! This is going to be interesting. I guess I should be headed to the police station, then.
Uh oh! What the fuck did Mini get himself into?!