C22: Friends

Friends

Jennifer.

I knocked on his door before entering. I need to get something from him. Besides, hindi ako kagaya n'ya na walang modo para pumasok na lang ng basta-basta.

"Kuya," I called.

He opened the door at bumungad sa akin ang nakatopless n'yang katawan. His abs were radiating, if I'm one of those girls na nagkakandarapa, I will take pictures of him. Kaso hindi, nakakadiri! Ang hilig n'ya talagang maghubad.

"I have to borrow your phone," I said, directly to the point of this conversation.

"And what are you going to do with it?"

"I won't destroy it or anything. I just need to get Yoj's number."

His expression suddenly changed from sleepy to angry. His brows met at the center of his temple.

"May gusto ka ba kay Yoj?!" inis n'yang tanong.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not. What makes you think that I like him? Because I asked for his number?" I said, stating the obvious.

"Hoy, Yelo. I already warned you that you shouldn't fall in love with those five guys!" he said, gritting in anger.

I remained calm and stared at him with my black pearl eyes. He was really getting the wrong idea. I don't even like Yoj.

"Wag kang tumahimik d'yan, magsalita ka!"

I sighed. "The campus president likes him so I need to get his number for her." I replied.

Natigilan s'ya sa sagot and he calmed himself like nothing happened. He gave me his phone without saying anything. "O ayan. Akala ko naman ano na," he said in relief.

I copied Yoj's number and sent it to Jehna, still using kuya's phone.

"I'm done, thanks," I said as I returned his phone.

"Anong ginawa mo?"

"Ginamit ko ang cellphone mo, bakit?"

"What? May iphone ka, bakit hindi iyon gamitin mo? Para ka namang lumang tao, your phone is useless."

"Alam mo naman siguro ang rason ko, kuya," I replied, coldly.

The reason why I don't want anyone to get my cell phone number. Not even my relatives or so-called classmates.

"I know, but matagal na yun okay? It was all in the past, Jen you have to move on sometimes." He said casually to me like he already moved on with his ex-girlfriend. "Gets? Nakikinig ka ba?"

"I am. Akala mo naman nakamove-on na kay Jiemie," I whispered, enough for him to hear me. Pinariringan ko s'ya okay?

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing. Pag nagreply sabihin mo sa akin," paalala ko.

"O nagreply!" ang bilis ha.

From: +63123******

Thank you friend, hehehe. Bakit gamit mo ang number ni Kyn? Wala ka bang cp?

May number pala sya ng kuya ko?

"So your number is on Jehna's contact list then. That was... surprising," malamig kong tugon.