some Puppet stuff

Eyyy look its the PuppetWhy?

Why?

Cause FNAF

Holy crap, I don't think I've ever been this drawn into a scary game before, but Five Nights at Freddy's is the exception to that rule.

I know everyone is always saying how the fandom's horrible or how it's strange to get downright obsessed with a game like this, but I enjoy the game nonetheless.

Anywho, I decided to do my own take on the Puppet, which in this case is inhabited by a female spirit. I was actually considering giving her the name Mary or Marion because the Marionette is the Puppet's other name, but I think for the time being I'll just refer to her as Marionette.
As for her personality, I envision Marionette as a cheerful individual who is also fiercely protective and incredibly disturbing when doing so, especially when around Purple Guy and other night-guards. I also saw her a this creepy, rather reclusive person who is constantly manipulating the strings behind the scenes, hence the Puppet not having much time in the FNAF spotlight but supposedly being the ringleader and kickstarter to all of the game's lore.
Marionette carries with her this motherly love for her fellow child spirits, (although Freddy's usually the one to calm everyone, including herself, down) as well as a fiery hatred for the Purple guy and his murder sprees which can cause her to flip from happy to completely insane. She probably has some mental issues too, so yeah c:
I'm super excited to do (hopefully) the rest of the FNAF cast in this style and perhaps even start a small comic where I place them in situations they experience in the games or something similar, so look out for that!
Also the small dialogue at the bottom of the page references the Puppet's jumpscare, which is it jumping out of the screen at you looking like all it wants to do is give you a hug