chapter 3

~Riley~

We arrived back at the bay window, I climbed into it Maya following behind. We sat down. "So-" Maya started to say but got cut off by her phone ringing, she reached into her pocket and took out her phone. "It's my mom, gotta take it" Maya said as she walked out of my room closing the door behind her. I sat in silence for a moment then suddenly I heard foot steps, I turned my head to see Farkle, "Riley" he then said in his ladies voice, I smiled. Farkle then climbed through the bay window and sat down next to me. "I got your text, so I came here asap" " Good" I replied staring into his sparkling blue eyes. "I have a tux I can wear" Farkle stated. I blinked trying to not daze off again. "That is wonderful" I replied a moment later. We suddenly sat in silence staring into each others eyes, we got closer to each other, I then heard Maya say bye to her mother and walk closer. I grabbed Farkle and pushed him in my closet. Maya then rushed through the door. "Peaches" I said as she sat down next to me. "How's was the talk with your mom?" I asked right away. "It was good, I told her about the date, she asked if I could come home soon because she is also going on a date....with Shawn." Maya replied. "YAAAAAYYYYY" I shouted. Maya just laughed a little then hugged me. "I gotta go home, see you later" Maya said while she stopped hugging. I watched as she climbed out of the window. She looked back at me and smiled, then I suddenly couldn't see her figure as she walked away. I then jumped up and opened my closet to see Farkle wearing a black tux. I hugged him out of no where and said "I know you don't like it when I say this but you look handsome Farkle" we then stopped hugging and he said "That's okay" Farkle replied. Farkle then stepped out of the closet and opened my bedroom door and walked out of it and shut it behind him. I then grabbed my bright pink dress, it was satin with a long puffy skirt, like a princess gown. I put and on with some sparkling silver earrings and put on my makeup and left my room. I walked into the living room. Farkle's jaw dropped as I walked in. I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to my parents and hugged them. "You look beautiful sweetheart" they both told me. I then walked over to the couch and sat down next to Farkle. "Wow, you look amazing Riley" Farkle said, "Thank you Farkle" I hugged him once more and headed back t my room. I opened the closet grabbed my purple butterfly robe and put it on over my dress, I then grabbed a blanket and plopped down on my bay window and put the blanket over my lap. I sat there waiting for Maya to return.