Chapter 16: Party

Start from the beginning

             "Relax," she said, looking chilled.

             "How did you even pay for a party?" I asked. "Wasn't it, like, really expensive?"

             "Don't worry," she replied, waving a hand dismissively. "It's all taken care of. No need to worry your pretty little head."

             I glared at her but let it drop.

             When we reached there, my jaw dropped. It wasn't an snobby over-priced restaurant like I had expected. It was a house. Dennis's house.

             "Oh my God!" I cried, excited. "This is perfect!"

             Gina smiled knowingly. She knew how much I loved nights out. Especially when it meant getting really drunk and dancing all night with sexy guys. The only thing I hadn't done on those nights out was wake up to a stranger the next day.

             I sauntered up along the path and knocked. Gina rolled her eyes and tapped her ears. I realised that they probably wouldn't be able to hear us over the booming music and just opened the door.

             I couldn't recognise the song that entered my ears, but I immediately wanted to start dancing. My eyes drifted towards Violet who was having a full-on make-out session with Greig. Gosh, I sounded like a teenager!

             I dumped my coat and purse in the corner and entered the living room, Gina following swiftly after me.

             I caught sight of everyone from the work, except Lisa. Everyone had a drink in their hands and they were all either dancing or passed out drunk.

              My eyes met piercing blue ones and I smirked at Dennis. His eyes travelled down towards my neck and back to my eyes. He smirked back.

             "Ali!" someone shouted in my ear.

             I turned around and saw Jasmine, the waitress I was friends with and had offered me money when I had been fired.

             "Hey," I shouted back over the music.

             She passed me a drink and walked towards the centre of the room where everyone was dancing. I gulped down the wine before joining in.

             A lot of guys danced with me that night. I even found Gina and danced with her, but then we noticed a sexy guy eying her up.

             "Go get him," I said and she did.

             I stumbled towards everyone, greeting them and accepting drinks off some of them. The alcohol seemed never-ending.

             I was staring to get very drunk.

             Someone grabbed my waist and pulled me towards them. The person handed me another drink and I took a sip. It was so strong but I gulped it down anyway.

             I don't know how long we danced but it felt like hours. My head was pounding from the music and the infinite amount of drinks I was being handed by everyone.

             The same person was gripping my waist. My hips were swaying on their own and my body was grinding against others. I didn't feel in control of my body anymore and I liked it.

             I turned around and found a gorgeous blonde grinning down at me. I smiled back as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

             "Do you want to find a bedroom?"

             My heart skipped a beat and I found myself nodding. I wasn't usually so reckless.