Chapter 11- The None Judge Rule

Start from the beginning

Someone up there must love me since I saw Charity standing next to my locker with 'the face'. 'The face' is simply the face that Charity pulls when she has something important to tell or just has some 'jucie gossip'.

My legs moved faster and in no time I was standing in front of her,playing with my sweater.

"Oh, thank God you are here! I REALLY need to tell you something, and before you switch off and don't listen to me anymore I need to tell you this 'cause it's not only important but it's also about you! So please please drop the 'non-judge rule' or 'the no gossip' rule or whatever but please listen to me! I know-" I cut Charity off before she continues her unessasary ramble.

"Charity, it's ok. For the first time I actually want to listen to gossip and know what kind of lies people said about me. So please do tell me."

Her mouth hung open and her brown eyes widen and stared at me in disbelief.

"O-o-okay....are you sure you're Wiz and not some type of alien?" I give her a look that said 'really?' "Ok ok, no need for that look I was just making sure."

"Charity."

She put her hands in a surrender gesture and fake widen her doe-like eyes."Ok, so apparently everyone is talking about you because not only did the Maddox Knight give you his leather jacket but also people saw you get in his car! Now everyone thinks that you're dating! Some even say that you're pregnant and you blackmailed him to look after the baby! But then others say that Maddox is a Mafia King and you are a secret agent that was suppose to lock him down but you fell in love in the process so now you have to hide!" Charity rambled on while I didn't know if I should cry over these ridiculous stories or laugh my butt off at the weirdness of them. I chose the latter.

Bursting out laughing, I clutch my stomach as my eyes watered from the laughs that were coming out while Charity tried to hide her smile, but failed.

"What is happening here?"

Shocked, both me and Charity turned to the voice, wide eyed and hearts beating fast.

With a fast recovery Charity glared at the owner of the voice which happens to be Jacob. "None of your business, you stupid dimwit!"

Me, Dox and Liam looked between them, wondering what happened between the two.

Jacob glared in return and was about say something but got cut off by me, "What Charity was meant to say," I sent a quick glare towards Charity, "is that we were just laughing at a stupid rumor that some butthole made up."

"Butthole?" Liam bit the inside of his cheek to stop laughing at me.

Butthole.

"Y-yeah, problem?"

He shook his head just when a boy in a corner of my eye caught my attention. He was looking at us; specifically at me and Maddox. The boy was whispering something to the girl next to him.

Gossiping.

A sign escaped my mouth. "Are people serious? They really can't go a minute without judging,can they? It's like their own personal oppsession."

The boys looked at me weirdly and Charity just shrugged knowing she was part of these peolpe.

They were silent until Maddox suddenly spoke up,"Wait, you said judging- not gossiping....why?"

I shrugged and answered, "I guess it's just the same thing for me; making up lies without truly knowing the persons story."

Charity announced and fake bowed "And that lady's and gentlemen is Whisper's none judge rule."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.....yep I'm alive, but I won't be if you kill me!!!!!

I'm really sorry that I didn't update for such a long time but there is many things happening like I was on a school trip to Belgium, and then I had tests THEN I had a writers block and now we're going out of the EU.

For you who don't know I live in England and recently there was a referendum if U.K. should leave the EU, many (about 55% or something) peolpe voted we should leave which left me in a nerve - wreck. This is beacuse not only is the thought of leaving scary but also I'm terrified that they will kick me out of the U.K. beacuse I wasn't born in England, but in Poland (yes I'm Polish) however I lived in England for 11 years so really I can hardly read in Polish so yeah I'm terrified. Also just the thought of having to buy a visa to go to my own home country is scary.

So yeah I'm sorry for not updating😅

-HiddenKnight