chapter 7

(I will try to add some fluff in here because @ShelbyHill3 requested some! hope you enjoy!)

y/n PoV

You slept peacefully in your bed. Luckily this time, you could sleep without that nightmare, or whatever the hell that was. You snuggled into your pillow, and wrapped your blanket closer to you. You layed there happily and cozy. You and your new good friend, Ben, had went out and got you a bed, since when you moved there, all you had was a sleeping bag, and as soon as he found out about that, he insisted upon getting you something more appropriate to sleep on. You were really happy you met him actually, he turned out to be a pretty sweet guy. He even bought, and put the bed together himself for you.

Suddenly, a loud noise filled your entire bedroom, and you quickly sprang up in your bed, flipping over your cover, seeing what the commotion was. Your eyes were wide, and your heart pounded from being startled, but you quickly eased down when you saw it was only Ben, with bag pipes???

"Ben! Where the hell did you get those!??

he replied by playing a little tune, obviously missing a bunch of notes.

"Ben! What the heck, put that down!" You said getting out of bed, pulling the blowing part out of his mouth.

"now, what in the world are you even doing?!!"

"Its FallPatricks Day Y/N!!" He cheered.

"Is that even a real thing?? Ive heard of St patricks day, but, what even??"

"Well, you see Y/N," He set down the bag pipes, and you saw he was wearing a green sweater vest,

"The founder of Gravity Falls, all of those years ago, looooovved the color green. He loved it so much, that he would wear it all the time, he thought it was the best color in the entire rainbow, or whatever. But honestly, I do not think green is a very creative color. Anyway, he realized that he was the only one to appreciate the color, except on st patricks day. So he decreed another st patricks day, so now there can be two days in the year to only wear the color, instead of only one day."

"heh, well that's weird, and are you even irish?"

He gasped,"Y/N, everyone is irish on Fallpatricks day!!" (a/n heh, that's what my mom says, because we aren't even irish)

"Oh, and I got you something!"

You perked up when he said this, and excitedly watch him pull it out of his bag.

He produced a green blouse from it, happily holding it up infront of you. It was actually quite pretty, it (whatever you want it to look like I don't really care).

"Oh my gosh, Ben thank you so much! I love it!" You took it from him, and pulled it over your head, and over the undershirt you were wearing.

"Ah good, it fits you well! You look cute,"  He ruffled up your hair, which made you blush. "Now go get ready, you look like you just rolled out of bed!" Ben teased, picking up his large instrument, stepping out the door.

"Oh, wait Ben,"

"Why yes doll??" He cooed, looking over his shoulder at you.

"Uhm, where are we going"

"oooohh, I don't know..." Ben winked at you, then walked out closing the door to your bedroom  behind him.

//you got dressed and ready and I don't know, whatever you do in the morning//

You happily ran down the steps of the house you were renting, and greeted your friend who was casually waiting for you downstairs.

"Hello dear, are you ready?"