chapter 4

THANK YOU FOR 1K + READS!! I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!! <3<3<3<3

btw, that's kind of what bill looks like in the story. Or, at least in this chapter, if you don't like my design, you can always change it tho. )

Once you both finished,  you got up, and Bill led you out of the diner.  As soon as you walked out, your skin was met with the cool autumn air around you.  

You walked down the sidewalk for about a minute until Bill broke the silence.

"So y/n, how long exactly have you been in gravity falls. I have never seen you here before."

Sadly, to him at least, he was not lying. Ever since the "incident," his powers shrunk immensely. He no longer was the all knowing  god-like entity he once was before. The only things he was still capable of was some mind reading, telekinesis, mind control, making deals, and of course, his dastardly good looks. (at least to him XD)

"oh, I just came here a few weeks ago.  I still don't know that much of this town. So, thank you for you going to be showing me around." You replied.

Bills pov

         "Oh, it is no problem y/n! What are friends for? Huh?"She didn't notice it, but i cringed at my statement. What are friends for?  I never have really enjoyed the idea of  friendship.  Why would you ever put out so much faith into another person? Never the less would I even think about being friends with this stupid girl! she has no idea what is coming! 

y/n pov

(btw, when its in your pov, instead of me saying "bill said" ill say "ben said" because that is what you think his name is...)

"So doll, where shall we go first? Maybe I can give you a grand tour of Gravity Falls, then I can tell you about weirdmeggeddon."  Ben said

"Sure, that sounds good." you answered, but then you began to question why you were just going to follow this guy around. Seriously, he flipped out at a waiter over his coffee.! And plus, you shouldn't follow random people around anyway.

But I guess its too late now... You thought to yourself.  I wonder how much he even actually knows about the whole thing...

"So Ben, how much do you even know about the whole, 'end of the world' thing?

"Quite a bit..." Was all he said with a dastardly smirk on his face, yet you could see signs of sadness through it.  Although you didn't know how his expression even matched up with him knowing a lot.

so, of course you began to become suspictious.

"But Ben,  how come you know more than everyone else? What makes you so special- no offence...?" You asked eyeing him suspiciously.

Bills pov

oh great. now she is suspicious..

"Well, you see my dearest y/n, I had  a first hand experience during it." you, bill said, with saracasm when you said dearest

"But how were you not turned to stone by those eye bats?" y/n questioned. "Everyonne else said that's what happened to them,"

"Well deary,  you see, other people were either too stupid to go for cover, or are not telling the entire truth." Bill stated to the point.

"why wouldn't they tell me the truth?"

"because they mayor dosent want people talking about it."

"then why are you going to tell me about it?

"because my experience was sooo horrific, I need to get it off my chest," Bill lied,  "And you are the only one that I have seen yet, that would be interested in listening."

Bill saw that she had given up, and settled with his last answer.

"Okay", she said. "So are you going to give me a tour or what??" y/n teased.

"Oh, why yes m'lady!" you said playfully.

my Gd I hate having to be her friend. But I can use her.. eventually...

                                                      //////time skip//////

y/n pov

(reminder, in your pov, I'm saying ben, for bill because that is what you still think his name is)

You and Ben went into a few shops, and walked down the streets, while he pointed to other locations, telling you all about them.

"Welp, that about wraps it up! I hope you enjoyed your 2 hour long grand tour!" Ben said, brushing his hands together as if they were dirty.