Is Aphamu okay?

Garroth:

I felt frozen as I watched Zoey check Aphmau over. One thought raced through my mind over and over again. She'll never know what she means to me. She wasn't moving at all, I couldn't even tell if she was breathing. Laurence's panic became my own as I frantically asked if she was breathing.

"Just barely." Zoey murmured as she continued to asses the situation. My heart seemed to turn to ice but I forced my body to move forwards.

"Tell me everything that happened." I ordered resting a hand on Laurence's shoulder to calm his sobs.

He managed to convey between shaky breaths that he'd come up to make sure she was actually going to bed instead of writing in her diary when he found her on the floor. She brushed off him asking why she was there and instead asked who or what Sly was. He mumbled something about a cold breeze and then explained her collapsing.

"I have no idea how to help her." Zoey murmurs moving some of her hair away from her face. "Where is the nearest people who could?"

___________________________

Sly:

Two years to the day. No sign of her anywhere, no sign of Loki or any of the red eyed guys except our houses being demolished. We all stayed at the hall now. Mjolnir sits on it's pedestal, never moving, never speaking, never changing.  Everyone else was convinced Jess was dead, and that Loki was just waiting for us to drop our guard so he could get Mjolnir. Maybe it was time to move it to a new location, I hadn't touched it since that day.

Reaching my hand out I grasped the handle, but my legs buckled and pain spiraled over my body. Jessica... The pain fades as my hand had released from the hammer when I fell.

What was that? I took a moment to regain my strength, the pain fading as quickly as it came. For a minute or two I stood there debating... should I touch it again? Ahh what's the worst that could happen?

I grasped the hammer strongly and an icy cold wind filled the room. The pain was like a punch in the gut and everything went black.

 Author: I fell so excited right now!