Chapter 5

Angel's POV:

After we warmed up doing some stretches inside the gym which Blake continuously showed off throughout this well not that I minded. I got a glimpse of his perfect eight pack and a continuous show of his muscular arms. 

Coach shouted, "Right we're going outside to the track and your going to be doing laps for the rest of the lesson."

The humans in the class groaned but us werewolves weren't too bothered. Plus I knew I would be one of the fastest seeing as I'm Pack Warrior.

We went outside and the girls were with their mates as they started off jogging but when I looked for Blake I could see he was still showing of and had run ahead. I decided to just run on my own for a bit but soon I dropped back to my friends wanting someone to talk to. 

Everytime Blake passed us he would slap my butt which by the end of the lesson I was so turned on and I knew Blake could smell it.

Once Coach told us to go get changed I grabbed Katie's arm and pulled her into the changing room without even giving Blake a second glance.

"What's up?" Katie asked.

I groaned, "Blake been a total dick! He just ran off even though I wanted to run with him and you guys so we could talk but he just wanted to show of as always. He turned me on so much and now I'm cranky coz I really need a release."

"Well... you could either give Blake a little present or just take care of it yourself. Go into the showers, I'll make sure no one comes in for you." Katie promised.

"Okay thanks babe." I said as I made my way to the showers.

I slid down the tiled wall and slid my hand down between my thighs and started to rub my clit the pressure increased as I got faster and faster whilst imagining it was Blake doing it to me.

"Ohhhh god." I moaned out. Finally I pinched my clit and that sent me over the edge.

Once me and Katie were dressed we made our way into the corridor but I spotted Blake so I told Katie I would see her later.

Blake stormed up to me growling, "What did you do! I could smell how aroused you were."

"You were being a dick so I took care of the problem myself." I shouted.

He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me into the closest, empty class room.

"No one is allowed to make you come but me! Your are MINE and only MINE!" He said whilst yanking down my shorts and pants all in one.

In one swift movement he had me laid across a table and had his mouth on my core.

"Blake I only just came, I can't go again." I whimpered.

He didn't stop until I came again.

I went to put my shorts back on only to realise they both have been ripped in half. "What am I supposed  to wear now! I can't walk out of here with no bottoms." I shouted at him.

"Wrap this around your waist and pick up the remains of your shorts and pants." He ordered.

Next thing I know he's picked me up bridal style and is carrying me through the school once we made it to his car he got in the drivers side with me on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I said which changing my position to straddle him.

"Driving home." He replied.

I thought of a plan in my head and thought how it would work in my favour seeing as my bottom half is naked. I began to grind against Blake's crotch which immediately grew. The denim from his jeans rubbing against my clit made me moan in pleasure.

"Princess don't tease me!" Blake warned.

I carried on grinding until i found my release before slumping against his harderned body. Once we made it to the house he slif me off his lap and onto the passenger side and look down at his trousers where a darkened patch had formed from my arousal.

"Shit Princess!" He growled at me.

He picked me up again and covered me and I let out a yawn, suddenly realising how tired I actually was.

"Come on Princess it's time for a nap your tired." Were the last words I heard Blake said before I drifted off to sleep in my mates arms.