Chapter 2

Blake's POV:

"So babe what pack are you from?" I questioned whilst pulling out of the car park.

"I'm from the Blue Lake Pack." Angel answered.

'Oh god should I tell her? I'll just wait a little while.' I thought to myself. I reached over to take her hand in mine whilst I drove and a grin made its way to my face when I felt the sparks make their way through my arm. "How old are you?" I wondered.

"I'm 16 but I'll be 17 in a few months." (I changed her age) She responded. "How about you?"

"Well I've recently turned 18." I said. At this she pouted and looked away. "What's wrong Angel? Is something the matter with my age?"

She shook her head and whispered, "I'm just annoyed that I missed your birthday."

"You didn't miss it your just my late birthday present. You can make it up to me I'm sure." I winked in return. At this she blushed crimson and tried to hide her face in her hands. My mate is so adorable and soon she'll be all mine. "No need to hide from me baby. I think you look cute when you blush."

This just caused her to blush even more, "Stop it!" She grumbled.

"We're here." I announced getting out of the car to open her door. I wrapped my arm protectively around her waist as we walked towards the front door.

Angel's POV:

Blake wrapped his arm around my waist as we made our way to the door. Just before we reached it I stopped and turned to him. "Wait umm... our new alpha is supposed to be arriving at some point as our pack is joining with another one seeing as our alpha was killed without having a mate or an heir. So I don't know whether he'd want you here."

"Oh don't worry I'm sure he won't mind." Blake grinned.

I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything in response instead I shrugged and carried on walking.

Once we made our way inside and into the lounge I saw my girls sitting and talking amongst themselves. We went to the sofa and Blake pulled me onto his lap with his arms wrapped around me. "Hey guys. So yeah a better introduction than earlier, this is my mate Blake." I announced.

"Hey!" They replied in unison.

"Hi." Blake said.

"So what pack you from?" Katie inquired.

He responded, "The Blue Moon Pack."

We all gasped. "Wait a minute isn't that the pack we're going to be joining?" I questioned.

Blake grinned. "Yep."

I squealed, "Yay we're going to be in the same pack! I won't have to move." I grinned up at him. "So what's your Alpha like?"

"Yeah I love it too." He said whilst giving me a peck on the lips. "You'll just have to wait until tomorrow." He gazed down at me with a mysterious glint in his eye. "My pack are coming over tomorrow so you can see then. But for now I think it's time you went to bed seeing as you have school tomorrow. Bad girl partying on a school night plus you'll all be starting the school i go to as your joining my pack." He winked at me.

The girls giggled in response but I just sat cuddled in Blake's lap as he scooped me up bridle style. "Where to Princess?" He asked.

I said my goodbyes to my friends and then we left. "I live just down the road the one with the Black door." I mumbled before my eyes shut and everything went black.