Chapter 3

Blake's POV:

I made my way up to the door and knocked whilst keeping a firm grip around my sleeping mate. The next thing I know is what I presume to be her dad is opening the door and is looking me up and down. Wanting to make a good first impression I introduced myself, "Hi sir, my names Blake, your daughters mate."

Her dad sized me up and responded, "Aren't you the new Alpha?"

I knew this was going to happen. "Yes I am but Angel doesn't know yet so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell her just yet." I said.

"One thing you may be Alpha but I swear to God if you do one thing to hurt my daughter I will kill you myself. My names Harris by the way no need for Sir." Her dad smirked at me. "Her rooms up stairs second on the right."

I didn't reply I just made my way up the stairs and to the second to right door. I nudged it open with my arm and to a look around my mates room. It surprisingly wasn't what I was expecting, the pink walls I thought they would be turned out to be a light blue and it wasn't as girly as I thought it might be but still looked girl enough.

I laid my Angel onto her bed but as I did so she grumbled and rolled onto her side and pouted as I moved away. My mate was just so adorable, she's missing me already and she doesn't even know it. I picked up a purple fluffy blanket off the end of her bed and spread it out on top of her, once I was done I bent down to kiss her forhead and as I did so I whispered in her ear, "Night my Princess I'll see you in the morning."

I wrote a quick note and left it on her bedside table so it would be the first thing she saw, it read- 'Morning Princess, sorry I'm not with you but I will be coming to pick you up for school so be ready on time. I'll see you soon baby, Love Blake xxx.' As I backed away I saw a small smile on her face as she was sleeping and with that last look I backed out of the room.

I made my way back downstairs and was met by both her mum and dad. "Hello madam it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure your husband has already told you that I'm your daughters mate." I informed her.

"Yes he has and I couldn't be happier but why can't she know that your the Alpha? Please call me Jess, Madam just makes me feel old." She laughed whilst leaning against her mate.

"It's not that I don't want her to know it's just I want to tell her myself so I have decided to do so tomorrow after school as she'll be joining where my pack goes. She's important to me so I want her to see the real me instead of the Alpha me." I explained.

"I understand son well welcome to the family I suppose. We won't tell her you have our word. I'm sure you and her will be perfect for each other." Her father told me.

"If you'll excuse me I must be leaving but I will be back tomorrow morning in order to take Angel to school." I announced as I made my way to the door.

As I made my way back to the pack house and my car I sent out a mind link to all of my pack, 'Today I met my mate her name is Angel but she isn't aware I am the Alpha and I want to keep it that way until I tell her so no one is to say anything about it unless I have told her.'

After I made my way to my pack house I made my way up to my room avoiding my mother knowing she would be all crazy wanting to know everything about my mate. Tonight I fell asleep with a smile on my face as I dreamt about my mate and the thought of seeing her again in the morning.