Chapter 4

Angel's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed guessing Blake had dropped me off and then gone home. I missed the presence of my mate as I looked around my room and soon noticed a note left by Blake. I read it and couldn't help the smile that made its way on to my face. I decided to get up and get ready so I looked hot for Blake.

Once I got out of the shower I dried my body and wrapped myself in a towel and walked back into my room singing. I made my way over to my wardrobe and started looking for my outfit. I bent over and I felt someone approach me from behind and wrap their arms around me but I knew who it was.

I squealed, "Blake put me down." As I'm now facing him with my legs wrapped around his waist in nothing but a towel.

"Kitten you should know I'm the one who makes demands." Blake growled in my ear. "I think I like you in just a towel."

Blake's eyes started getting darker as he was feeling more and more turned on. "Babe not now I need to get ready. Later okay just not now." I pleaded.

Blake wasn't listening and made his way over to my bed and laid me down. He tugged the towel trying to pull it off but I gripped the towel tighter. His eyes turned completely black and growled, "MINE!" and with that his ripped the towel completely off.

He grabbed my breasts and started to squeeze and tease my nipples. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips as it felt even better with the sparks that happened every time we touched. "B-Blake please stop!" I begged.

Still no answer as he lowered himself until his head was at my entrance between my thighs. He slowly licked between my folds until he stopped on my clit. Blake started to go faster and faster until I was about to climax and the pulled away. I grabbed his head in my hands and used my warrior strength to push him back down to finish as I was now feeling quite horny.

"Please Blake just finish." I whimpered. It seemed like what I said made it into his head because he lowered himself back down. When I thought he was just going to do the same he thrust two fingers into me whilst sucking on my clit. "God Kitten your so tight." He growled.

Just as I was about to climax he gently bit down on my clit so I was filled with even more pleasure when I couldn't help but scream his name. Once he was finished licking up all my juices he rose up with a triumphant smirk on his face and I noticed his eyes were back to normal. He moved in for a kiss but I turned my head, scrambled off the bed, grabbed the clothes I picked out and ran into the bathroom.

As I got dressed I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. I heard Blake approach the door and knock but I just ignored him and moved on to my hair and make up. Once I was done I knew I had to face him but I didn't want to. I just walked through grabbed my bag and phone then made my way downstairs to find my mum cooking breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart. Everything okay?" Mum questioned.

"Morning, I'll explain later." I said.

At this point Blake decided to waltz in and sit on the stool next to me and pull me on to his lap. I tried to fight him off with my warrior strength but for some reason he was stronger than me so I knew I wasn't going to win and just stayed still.

"We better go Angel or we'll be late for your first day of school." Blake announced. I hopped off his lap and picked up my bag and walked out the front door with him hot on my heels.

Once we were in the car the rest of the drive to school was silent. Once Blake pulled into a space I noticed Katie standing with the rest of my friends off to the left so I collected my stuff then ran over to them.