"I'll be back for her, tonight. " It was 7:32 so not that bad. "Aight?" I nod and he walks out the room, eyes glued to his phone.

I look over at Twon but his eyes are following Quis out the room and I slump in my seat. Whatever is going on I can't get involved in anyway so no point in worrying. As long as Quis comes back to me safe, that's all I want.

•Quis POV•

I had to make sure everything was good with Casey. After everything that happened and then that shit at Kanko's I had to see her in person as soon as possible. I had my break and my break was over now as far as she was concerned. She never gotta know I checked in with Twon every night at 8 sharp just to see how she was. That I had cameras set up in her rooms every time she went for a checkup so I always knew how my child was. She really ain't need to know what was going down as of lately.

Looking down at the recent text I grab my keys from my pocket and unlock my car before getting in and driving off. 20 minutes later I pulled up at my mans' spot in the backwoods of the ghetto and park. Walking up to the door I knock twice before stepping in.

"Aye!" A nigga held his gun up in my face and I stole him in his shit.

"Not today mothuhfuckuh'. " I walked to the back of the house where YG dapped me up and led me to the basement door.

"Nigga sayin' Tweed ain't even da' one who shot you up. "

"Bullshit. " I know for a fact it was Tweed who almost killed Casey, I ain't need no pussy nigga for verification.

"I know. Even better bruh he actin' like he don't even know shit. " I nod and open the door. The nigga wasn't here cause he had dirt on Tweed, that was the furthest reason.

When we make it down the stairs it ain't nothing but a cement floor and space. There was one bathroom - a bucket inna corner on newspaper - and a chained exit only one man had the keys to. It wasn't even me.

In the center of the floor there was a nigga taped down to a wooden chair bolted into the cement. His clothes was torn in parts and his mouth was bloody. The side of his face was swollen along with one of his eyes.

"Hol' up, aye hol' up!" He caught first site of me. "I know you man! I ain't did shit to you, why I'm here?"

"You know somthin' dat' I need to know. " I go to the table set up onna' side of the room against the wall and pull my gun, reloading it from the night before.

"Man listen, ion know shit. I already told ya boy-" He watched me stuff the clip back into my gun and flick off the safety. "Ion know shit!"

"You Tweed cousin. " He gulps and I watch the nigga get nervous. "Believe it or not, dat' ain't why you here. " He relaxed, little did he know his latest transactions gave me what I would've wanted to know about Tweed. It's his past I was interested in now.

"T-then why I'm h--"

"You was outa state a while back, about a year ago. Right?" He nods and I continue. "Ion like to beat around the bush. " I look at him and grip my gun tighter tryna' control myself. "Why was you up wit' DaeDae?"

"What?" He looked down then left then back up at me. "Ion even know dat' dude. "

"You was never outa' state den'?"

"I was outa' state, over in Jersey. "

I laugh and scratch my head with my gun, tapping my temple for a minute afterwards in thought.

"Hmm. See ion mean da' 3 days you spent in Jersey to visit yo babymoms, pretty woman by da' wa--"

"If you hurt her I'll kill you. " I put my gun in his face.

"You ain't killin' shit but my time. She would've been dead if I feelin' homicidal. " I laugh again. "You caught me on a good day. " Getting serious I shove the gun further in his face. "I'm talkin' about da' week you spent in DC gettin' up wit' DaeDae, nigga. Play stupid if you want, I got hands everywhere. " The nigga's eyes go wide and I add, "In Jersey to. "

"Aight! So I got up wit' a nigga named DaeDae in DC a year ago. Nobody was suppose to know, nobody was suppose to even have saw us. How you find o- ugh!" I hit him in the head with the butt of my gun.

"Not for you to know. What was da' meet about?"

"I'm not even suppose to be tal-" I pull the hammer on my gun back. "Do you know dat' nigga will kill me!?"

"Watchu' think imma' do?" He gulps and his eyes go wild. He don't answer right away so I turn to YG. "Aye, see who you got up in Jer--"

"Wait man! Shit!" The nigga starts sweating and I wait, my patience running thinner and thinner. "As long as you don't hurt my baby girl I'll tell you. Aight? I'll tell you. "

"Let's see watchu' got for me first. "

"We was linked up over a mutual thread. It was a hit. We was gonna raid somebody shit, or I was. DaeDae was gonna cover it up. " I lean in closer and he continues, looking uneasy. "It was gonna take a while. We was just some puzzle pieces n' da' link said he'd be in contact. I got my text a good 6-7 months ago. A week later DaeDae fell through. Nobody knows what happened. "

"I killed him, dat's what happened. " I turn around, scratching my head again.

DaeDae was with me for a little while and I stationed him at one of my houses off recommendation. But for him to get connected on a job like that playing the role he did the other nigga would've had to of trusted him. I don't mean kitty trust like me I mean real live trust. Which could only mean he knew whoever it was before he even got to me, so I was the sitting duck. Perfect.

"Look I already told you what I had to say, I ain't got shit to do wit' all dat'. "

"Who was da' link?" The nigga looked at me like I was crazy.

"Look man, I already told you my involvement. Dat' nigga will destroy me if--"

"I ain't got time for dis' shit. Call up Jersey, now. " YG instantly whips his phone out and starts ringing a number, walking off and going up the steps.

"Wait! Please bruh, dat's my family. " I gave him a look as if I could care less. "The only family I got left. " I remained silent and the dude put his head down, shaking it. "Scally. "

I thought on that name for moment. I heard it once or twice, nothing major since he was a DC nigga. But I could get some shit on him with no issue.

"There, I told you. Now kill me. " I stare down at the nigga, trying to see what his game was. "Come on, bruh. Scally gonna find out I snitched and kill my family and me so just--" I aimed and pulled the trigger, ending his life with a headshot. He was never leaving this place anyway.

**********

Thoughts?

Quis Going On Killing Sprees?

HowAbout That Prayer Though? LMAO!