LWTH: 28

"It truly is a tragedy and no one's sure exactly what happened but there is speculation of a gas leakage and since it is a motor vehicle shop then it would be inevitable for this to have-"

I cut the TV off and toss the remote in the next room. Of course, of course he'd do that dumb shit. I ain't even heard back from Kanko yet and he did this. Then again, if I haven't heard back from him t then shit probably didn't go down right and I got played . . . Fuck.

"Aye, don't be throwin' my shit like that, fuck wrong witchu'?" I wave him off and walk to the window, looking out at the kids across the street fucking up that lady garden. They know damn good and well she gonna go the fuck off when she get home. "Don't yo ass be ignorin' me!"

Before he could even step in my direction I heard a loud smack. Right on point. "You know damn well how to be treatin' a woman in my house. "

"Yea I know how to treat a woman but-"

"But shit. You will respect her, Deltwon Gordon or so help me God. " I snickered, despite myself.

"Aye, shut yo ass-" slap! I turned around to witness this shit. A grown ass man getting slapped in the mouth.

"But-" Slap! "G she-" Slap! Slap!

"But what? But again boy, I dare you. " he ain't say shit. The older woman smiled warmly at me before turning around, mumbling. "Talking about some "my shit" boy you don't own a damn- don't let me have to come back after you again boy, you hear?"

"Yes ma'am. " She continued on back to the kitchen and I just couldn't hold it anymore. I busted out laughing, in his face, and he got mad all over again.

"Shut up. " I laughed harder, cause he whispered it.

"What?"

"Nothin' grandma!"

"Who?"

"Grandma come o-"

"Boy . . ."

"Granny!" Oh this was just to damn good.

"Man go out and get in the car. "

I continued laughing all the way out to the car. I stopped in front of the passengers seat, prepared to open my own door when Grandma appeared at the door, arms crossed and staring directly at her grandson. He breathed out a sigh of irritation, walked around and opened my car door, then damn near slammed my hand shut in the car before getting in on his side.

"Oh, you just enjoyin' da' shit outa dis', huh?" I nod my head and focus on my seatbelt.

"If I'm not back tonight I'll be through tomorrow night, Granny. "

"You bring that girl back here tonight, Deltwon!"

"Aight!" He was clearly irritated but he ain't dare take it out on his grandmother.

"What!?"

"Okay Granny! Love you!"

"Mhm!"

He drove out of the drive way and we were going down the street when he looked over and saw that I still ain't have my seatbelt on yet.

"Damn, do yo ass need help?" I nod and let the seatbelt go.

This fool then proceeds to stop in the middle of the street with his deep orange classic muscle car and lean over me, jerking the seatbelt up and pulling it over me carefully so it wouldn't hurt my stomach.

"Yo Twon!" He looked up out my window at one of his friends who was standing on the sidewalk with a bunch of dudes, the kids playing behind them in the yard.