Tatooine

A/N Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't written in a while! My life has been super crazy busy! I thank you so much for being patient. I will try to write as much as I can today!! Thanks <3
"We have to go!" Padme said as Anakin explained his dream. You were back in your Jedi robes. As soon as she said that, you ran to the ship to get it ready. In around 20 mins Anakin showed up with Padme. She was wearing a cloak over her dress. "Let's go. I don't know how much time we have." Anakin said starting the ship. You were sitting beside him with Padme in the back. Everyone was silent on the way to Tatooine. The ship landed and the sun was high in the sky. More like Suns. All of you went out of the ship. You looked around. Anakin had brought you to town, it was hot. You could feel the heat of the sand, even with your shoes on. "We need to go find the shop that I used to "work" at," Anakin stated. Anakin walked over to a droid carrying a carriage. He spoke, "Can you give us a ride to Watto?" The droid beeped delightfully. You hopped in the carriage, Padme sitting in the middle. You stopped at an odd looking shop, with a creature with flies running around his head. He was working on some kind of droid, becoming frustrated. "Here, let me help you with that..." Anakin took the machine out of Watto's hands and put it together with ease.
"Ani?" Watto looked up to see Anakin.
"Ani! It is you!" Watto said,"and a Jedi, look at that... Hey, you think that you can help me with a few people that owe me money..."
"Watto's, I am here for my mother." Anakin said.
"Shmi? Well, you see... I sold her."
"What? To who?"
"An old farmer. Lars. I actually think he married her." He told Anakin.
Anakin walked off and you and Padme followed him. He hopped on a speeder and you hopped on as well behind Padme.
He drove out to an old farm. A women walked out of the house. "Hello..." She looked at Anakin. "Father, he has come back!" She yelled back in the house. A man with a missing leg, Lars, came out. "You're Shmi's son, Anakin?" Anakin nodded. "I have come for my mother." Anakin said.
"You best come inside..." Lars said, his face grim. He led you all downstairs to a table. The young woman brought out drinks. Another man sat down at the table, probably the young woman's husband. "Shmi... Was a great woman. I loved her..." Lars started.
The other man spoke up, "she was taken..."
Anakin shot up,"by whom?"
"The tuskin Raiders. She has been gone for months. I would've kept looking for her, but with my leg... She is dead." Lars stated.
"Anakin's eyes swelled up with tears at the sound of this. You saw him walk out to his racer. He went off. You screamed after him,"Anakin wait up!" Then stopped, realizing you couldn't catch up to him.
"You are welcome to stay here, for the time being." The woman said.
"I need to go after him!" You said, rushing to the other racer.
"No, you must stay here with me. You are my only protector with Anakin gone!" Padme said, grabbing your arm. You nodded, a grim look on your face. "Come inside you two... While you're waiting, I will make dinner." The woman said. And with that, you headed back inside