Ellie waited patiently for the couple to walked towards her. She feel this plan will never work. But everybody seems to buying it. "Hello there love birds." Charlie smiled. Ellie studied Sophia's appearance and nodded. "Perfect. That necklace just kill it." "I know right. I just have to buy it." Ellie laughed. "Come on. Let's meet the crazy people inside." Charlie let go of Sophia and walked first. Ellie grabbed Sophia's hand and leaned in. "This is the part where you walked behind her while she's talking business. Just smile. That's all." Sophia nodded.

"Charlie Hera Avilia..." Charlie smiled. "Yuri. How lovely." Ellie leaned in to Sophia's ear. "Be Careful with him. He's a gold digger. He's been trying to buy part of Avilia's corporation stocks." Sophia nodded. Yuri looked behind Charlie and gazed on Sophia. Sophia felt uncomfortable. She can feel bad vibes coming out off Yuri's aura. "And you must be Sophia Clarke, the famous fiancée." Yuri took Sophia's hand and kissed it while his eyes locked with Sophia's orbs. "That's enough." Charlie said and grabbed Sophia's hand. "So possessive. Why didn't you be like this with my Daughter before?"

"Otets! dostatochno! ( Father! That's enough!)" a blonde hair woman suddenly appeared behind Yuri. Yuri seems to followed her orders. "Vladlena. Tak priyatno videt' vas snova. (Vladlena. So nice to see you again.)" Vladlena smiled. "Hello Charlie." She said in a very think Russian accent. "That girl was Charlie's real ex fiancée. They ended it after Vladlena found out her fathers real scheme and married a normal girl from the village in Russia. Yuri was furious. But Vladlena can be very...... Intimidating." Sophia nodded. "They remained friends?" Ellie nodded. Charlie talked for a little while with her ex and proceed to meet everybody else.

"Charlie is that you?" Charlie turned and sighed. She will never forget this annoying voice as long as she live. It's Olivia Bennex. The Daughter of the famous oil tycoon. "It is you. I always remember that sigh anywhere." Olivia begin to hug her. Charlie pushed her over. "Excuse me. I have a fiancée now. And she's right there." Olivia still pushed herself to Charlie. "Oh come on Charlie, I'm your best partner. You said it yourself." Charlie trying hard not to slapped Olivia across the face right there, right then.

Ellie leaned in again. "That's Olivia Bennex. The Daughter of the famous and wealthy oil tycoon in the city. She's well known for her modelling career. Well after dating Charlie of course. They end it after Charlie caught her having sex with another man on Charlie's own bed." "That's horrible." Sophia said. Sophia noticed Charlie begin to tense again. She made up her mind to help her 'fiancée' in distress. Sophia walked towards Charlie and hug her from behind.

She wrapped her arms around Charlie's body and slowly Sophia noticed Charlie's body language change. "Sweety. I'm hungry. Can we go get food now." Sophia tried to sound needy but seductive. Charlie noticed what she's trying to do and nodded. "Sure baby girl. Let's go." Charlie released Sophia's arms around her and pulled her into her body. "Have a good day Olivia." And they walked towards the dining table. Ellie holding her laughter as she noticed how angry Olivia look.

"Thank you." Charlie whispered and quickly planted a kiss on Sophia's temple. Sophia blushed and cleared her throat. "You're welcome." A series of flashing light blinded them for a second. "That's a front page material!" That man says and walked away. "I really should considered wearing sunglasses in door now." That earned a chuckled from Charlie. "You will get used to it. Those parasite been following me for years. Now that they know I'm 'engaged' they wonder why I choose a normal citizen than a world famous people like my dating option usually does."

"Why don't you settling down with your kind of people?" Charlie think for a second. "Because the person I'm dating, that is my kind like you said, always ended up hurting me in the end." Charlie offered Sophia a glass of champagne. "So. Why did you marry a jerk?" Charlie's question made Sophia think about the past. "If it's too much I'm sorry." Sophia smiled. "No. It's okay. I know him when I was a sophomore. Just transferred to his school and he's kind enough to show me around." Sophia started to talk about her past.