Mayank opened his eyes wide, in fear. He was clutching the bed sheet and was sweating badly.

"Mayank, are you okay?" Nidhi asked in a concerned tone who was sitting next to him.

"Nidhi..." He whispered... still in fear.

"I'm here, it's okay." She soothed him, just then he grabbed her and hugged her tightly.
Both were silent. He was inhaling her beautiful smell, which was calming him down.
On the other hand, she wanted him to be okay. She was dead scared when she saw him struggling in his sleep, shivering.

"Mayank..." she spoke softly.

"Hmm.." He buried his head deep inside her hair.

She was on cloud nine, with all her butterflies in her stomach fluttering. She felt good, being close to him.

Suddenly he pushed himself and stood on his feet. "I'm sorry, nightmare." He said and hurriedly walked towards the washroom.

She sat there to manage her heart rate. When it was actually normal. She ran for some help.

"Nidhi? What happened?" Riddhima frowned when she knocked her door.

"Riddhima!" She said and hugged her tightly.

"Hey..." Sneha approached.

"What happened? Is everything okay? I was planning to visit both of you.. wow my friends are mind readers!" Riddhima said to lighten the mood.

"I have a problem!" Both Nidhi and Sneha said together.

"Me too come!" Riddhima dragged them inside.

---------------------------------------------------------

'How beautiful... She was looking extremely beautiful.' Avinash thought.

After a long day, he got a quite peaceful time in his room alone. His thoughts drifted towards back to her.

'I really like her, the way she dresses l, the way she carried herself in that attire. I miss old Riddhima, the free wild bird but the new one is not bad, except her hate for me. It really breaks my heart, I really want to beat the shit out me. How can I be a moron? I just... I just really can't wait to see her.. my beautiful, colorful wife.'
He was enjoying his memories when his phone rang.

"Yes." He spoke. Slightly disappointed as he though it was Riddhima who called.

"Are you free? I have a trouble." Mayank said in a low voice.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He was attentive now.

"Nidhi... I don't know what's happening with me." Mayank said.

"You.. umm wait.... Yeah, Gautam we have Mayank as well." He said.

"Oh.. hi!" Gautam said.

"Mayank.. explain..." He said.

"I had a nightmare, I saw Garima... and Nidhi dying... dead" Mayank said in a painful voice.