"What happened? I'll show, but you'll have to be very quiet." Said Rhythm Rose as she tiptoes toward a glass door that led to a balcony.

Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC followed her until she came to a quick stop. Then she pointed at something that was outside, shining in the moonlight. Ana, Pink Diamond, and CCC looked through the glass door to see Fluttershy and Discord hugging outside hugging each other, listening to their conversation.

"D-Discord I'm scared!!" Fluttershy said in a panicked tone.

"Scared? Of what?" Discord asked.

"I-I'm scared b-because what if that earthquake was the sound of the Jabberwocky coming!! He'll come for the kingdom, and then us!! It'll just be like the dreams I keep having, when you die in the end!! I don't want to lose you!!" Fluttershy said as she began to cry.

Discord pulled Fluttershy into a warm embrace and stroke her hair gently to calm her down.

"Don't worry about it. If that Jabberwocky ever comes near you I'm gonna go absolutely crazy and and kill that horrible beast." Said Discord.

"B-But I know that the Jabberwocky is a very powerful creature!! And if he does come he'll set fire to everything and everyone in wonderland!!" Said Fluttershy as she looked up at Discord.

"Yeah but he's not as powerful as our love for each other. If he does come I'll stand by you and protect you, Fluttershy. I love you." Said Discord.

"But I love you more." Fluttershy replied.

"I love you most." Said Discord.

Then Discord pulled Fluttershy into another romantic kiss, she kissed back as they felt love flowing in and out of them. While inside the castle Rhythm Rose, Ana, Pink Diamomd, and CCC watched Fluttershy and Discord. The true reason why the earthquake. As they watched them the three girls couldn't believe their own eyes.

"S-So, that why t-that earthquake happened? B-Because they l-love each other?" CCC asked as tears started to drip from her eyes.

"Yep." Rhythm Rose replied.

"I-I-I fell so sorry for them. T-They love each other, but we know they can't be together!!" Said Pink Diamond as tears started to form in her eyes.

"I'm not sure whether to be happy that they both found love, sad that they can't be together, or concerned since this turn of events just went down the anime loophole." Said Ana.

"Ana!!" CCC and Pink Diamond whispered shouted.

"What? We all know what's gonna happen not too far from now, and Eris nothing we can do about it!!" Said Ana.

"And I doubt that she'll ever leave by this point." Said Rhythm Rose with her arms crossed.   

"What are you saying?" Ana asked.

Rhythm Rose took a deep breath and sighed.

"I know you three haven't experienced love yet and neither have I but, since I lived longer then any body else in Wonderland but you guys don't know what their in for." Said Rhythm Rose.

"And exactly what do you mean by that? Falling in love with someone from reality is against the rules in Wonderland and we know terrible things happen to those who break it!!" Said Pink Diamond.