What happened?

They walked in and as they came in I gasped. I pulled Jay gently into the room. I sat him on the chair. "What happened?" I asked concerned. "I'm fine, I'm alright." Jay had a busted lip and a black eye. I stepped back. "You should see the other guy." He smirk as best he could with a small chuckle. Mal pushed in front of everyone. She had her spell book and  fixed his injuries. Carlos came behind me.

He whispered in my ear. "I'm so sorry it's all my fault..." He trailed off. Without a second thought I bolted out of the room. I ran off to my dorm. I walked in no one there. I saw a note on my bed. The note read,'hey I'm out with Jane. We are spending the night with Audrey. She said you could come if you want.

I sighed, I wasn't going to drag anyone else into this mess. I sat on my bed. Tears were in my eyes and streaming down my cheeks. A knock startled me. Carlos followed me wanting to apologize. I didn't know what I would do. I opened the door jay stood to my surprise. "I wanted to apologize. He was asking for a beating." I wanted to stand by Ewin but I couldn't justify his action. "Don't blame Carlos though, he didn't tell me exactly tell me willingly." He made a fist grinning. He chuckled.

I nodded "thanks jay it's okay. I'm sorry you got hurt." I paused looking down. "It was my fault in the first place. Thank you for standing up for me. He grinned. "Don't thank me, it gave me an excuse to punch someone a few times." He chuckled. "You know I'm about to go over to their dorm. They said you could come over and hang if were up to it." Curfew is in thirty minutes. "It's almost curfew so I mean.." I trailed "Evie said she would love if you all had a sleep over."

I smiled lightly. "That was so nice of her." I stated How can I refuse? I took the bag prepacked  by loni and scooped up my puppy from his cage. I took my cat handing her to jay. "Hold cytella would you?" I grabbed a little food put it in my bag. I fed my gerbils and walked to the door with everything in my arms. "Well I mean I'm sure it's cool if you just move in." He spoke with a sarcastic chuckle, he held my cat.

I smiled when my cat was trying to get away from him. She didn't like his scent. She got out of his arms and rubbed up against me while we walked. I giggled. My babies made me so happy. They were the best things in my life. We got to the dorm and before we walked in I spoke. "Grab cytella so she doesn't run off." He did like I said and I opened the door.

They all were just talking. They all acted normal like normal everyday people. I walked up to the bed they all smiled. "Hey Cynthia." Mal spoke "We were just talking about you." She smirked wrinkling her nose.