Who is the real animal hater?

I sat in my desk after arriving to my third class. I was watching a makeup tutorial on my phone. I got a text. 'Cynthia this is important I couldn't wait any longer you need to know. This is a picture taken last night in the boys dorm.' The picture was of Prince Ewin eating a pepperoni pizza. I was appalled. He couldn't do that, he was supporting animal cruelty, he was supporting, even worse, murder. I had tears running down my face. I ran off to the bathroom. "She knows" a few girls whisper. I cry into my hands. I get to the bathroom and I don't notice anyone in the room. "What happened to you?" I don't even look at who I'm talking to. I just grab onto her. I cry on this girl's shoulder. "Ewin was eating dead animals."  I cried out. "There... there." The girl wasn't very comforting. "I'm sure he didn't mean to, maybe he just forgot." She was not comforting at all. "He forgot about the babies that suffered and died for that slice of pizza?" I cried even harder. Another voice spoke one much softer. She grabbed me and pulled me in. "What she means is maybe he just thought it wasn't real meat." The girl rubbed my back. I nodding hugging her. A few tears fell and I lifted my head "I'm sorry your clothes are getting tears all ov-" I paused. "Evie?...Mal? Why are you both being nice to me?" I went wide eyed. Evie handed me a tissue. "Cynthia I'm being nice because we are nice to everyone, Well... relatively everyone. We choose our own destiny. Right?"
I nodded. She looked at me. "How about you come into our dorm after class and I will do your makeup. We can talk all about that animal hater if you want." I hesitated. I took a second to think. It couldn't be all that bad they are trying to help me.... Maybe I should give them a chance. If they are nice enough to help me and offer me a girls escape then I should take it, I'll just have to be on guard... I trailed in my thoughts. "Okay I'll be there after six I have tutoring" I explained. Evie nodded "I'm so excited!" She squealed "yeah so excited..." Mal sounded not so excited but seemly polite about it. I walked out and had a small smile. I walked back into my class and every pair of eyes were on me. I had my small smile and everyone asked me what was wrong. I shook my head. We finished in the class and I went to my next two classes but then came my last class.

'Should I confront him?' I asked myself. I shook my head, talk to loni first she will know what to do. I walked in and sat next to Ewin. "Hey Ewin." I clicked on my email and started checking grades. "Excuse me?" I looked at him confused. "Who am I, what did you call me?" I realized my mistake. "Prince Ewin, I am terribly sorry Prince." I was scared of what he might do. "I know you don't mean it." I saw his anger in his eyes. I sat still and did my work. I knew what would happen after class. I was mentally preparing.

Class dragged on. He still had that look. As soon as the bell rang he took me by the wrist. I winced and he took me behind a locker set. "Don't you ever call me Ewin. I am a Prince! You will address me as such." He whisper yelled and with an open hand smacked me across the face.

I had tears streaming but I stayed quiet. "Yes Prince." He took me in his arms. He held me as I cried. He took me to my dorm. He left me at my dorm. I curled in a ball and cried. I got up when I knew he was gone. I walked back to the lab without even fixing my makeup. I sit down in my seat. I waited for Carlos to arrive. I wiped a few tears. When he arrives he sits next to me. "Hey." He doesn't look at me at first. "Hey" I try to control my voice. I guess I failed because he still wouldn't look at me. "I know it's none of my business but why do you let him do that to you?" He wouldn't look at me when he asked. "What do you mean?" I questioned with a fake laugh. He saw right through it. "He hit you.." He trailed. "No he was just messing around." I giggled as realistically as I could. "We were practicing for a play." He saw through my every word. "Cynthia.." He looked at me. "It's not my business but as a new student, and I'm trying to be nicer, you need to know that I am concerned about this.. and you." I lost it right there, three villain's children are concerned for me. I grabbed onto him. Also the third villain's child's shoulder I have cried on today. He wrapped his arms around me loosely. I think he wasn't sure what to do. I noticed his hint scent of Dude. It was almost comforting. I noticed the lack of leather or fur. I looked up with tears running down my cheeks. "Thank you Carlos for not wearing the leather or fur." I grabbed him breaking down again. I thought of the animal Ewin was eating. How is it a villain can agree to not wear something so terrible, but a Prince that is suppose to be so generous and kind can't even stop from supporting murder? I cried and my grip to Carlos tightened. "What is this?" I heard a voice.