Playing with Ponies

All characters belong to Empress_Aphmau !!

Aphmau's P.O.V

I woke up early, feeling pretty tired. The reason I woke up was because I heard Celeste wining on the floor next to me. "What's wrong?" I ask. The small black and white puppy runs around in a circle, then sits down. "Wanna go for a walk?" I suggest. The puppy jumps up and runs out of my bedroom door, making the posters on my wall to move. "I'm coming!"

I grabbed Celeste's leash which was hanging on a coat rack and tried to walk out of the house without Katelynn and Kawaii~Chan noticing, which was unsuccessful. "APHMAU~SENPAI!!" I hear upstairs. I quickly run out of the door.

Zane's P.O.V

I decided to go for a walk after about a week of staying inside, I felt the cold breeze past my face. As I was walking noticed Aphmau walking down the sidewalk as well. "Calm down Celeste!" I hear her yell. "Dog troubles?" I yell up to her. She runs up to me, saying with a smile,"How'd you guess?". "I'm a good guesser.." I mumble. "Hey...do you wanna come over and play ponies ag-" Aphmau begins but I stop her. "Oh of course I'd love to be forced in playing with your pretty ponies..." I say, winking.

Well, I hope you enjoyed chapter 1, there will be more where this came from!!! Please check out my YouTube channel "KawaiiDezu DarklyFaded" It would be appreciated...