The couple you thought would last

Kingston's POV-/

I sat in the smokey basement as the blunt was passed around the circle that consisted of myself, Chresanto, Melody, Andrew, a girl named Alexis, and another boy named Darius. The six of us where three puffs away from being high as F*ck. not only was I was high, but I was also drunk as a mothafucka. I stumbled over my own feet as I tried to walk upstairs, but being caught by Chresanto.

Craig-/

The last thing I remember was going out to the car to get something. But that was about and hour ago. I've been searching for King. "Hey have you seen King?" I asked some random girl I though King knew. She shook her head. Continuing to search I walked down some stairs. It was smokey down their. It was about 12 teens down there. As I made my way down I seen Chres sitting on top of a washing machine. I asked him if he seen her and he pointed to his left. I seen King sitting on the couch with a blunt in her mouth. In her left hand was a huge bottle of grey goose. In her right was a black lighter with green leaves on it. I snatched the blunt from her mouth. She looked up in confusion until she noticed it was me. "Hey dude give me my shit back." She reached for it only causing me to raise my hand so she couldn't reach it. She jumped up trying to grab it. She's only 5'1 and I'm 5'11. "Kingston what in the hell are you doing" she stopped jumping and replied "what does it look like, I'm trying to get my joint back." She stretched her arm out. "Your not getting it back. What is wrong with you?" She stopped reaching for the blunt. "Ain't shit wrong with me leave me alone damn." She snatched the joint out of my Hand taking a puff, only causing me to grab her by her arm and pull her away from everyone. "Kingston Jainukul, lets go" she furrowed her eyebrows and began to laugh. "And whos gonna make me?" She took another drag and starred at me. I picked her up and put her over my shoulders. "Put me down!" She yelled hitting my back. "Let me go!" She yelled even louder, but I wouldn't budge. With that she bit my shoulder causing me to drop her on her ass. "Kingston If you don't put the blunt down, then I'm going to leave, and we will be over with" I pointed my finger at her face. She stared at me. Her eyes where low, and red. "I'm going to count to three, and if you don't get up." She put the blunt up to her mouth. "Okay then. We're over" the whole room was silent as I began to walk off. "Oh yeah" I walked back over to where she was still sitting and snatched the necklace I bought her of her neck. "Bye, good luck finding a ride. "

- THE NEXT DAY-

Kingston-/

The next woke up in aware of where I was. I look around an noticed where I was. I was at Melody's house. The last thing I remember was first smoking that blunt. I looked over to my right I see I was in bed with melody who looked at me. "Good morning" she smiled. "Good morning, I guess. " she sat up running her hands thru her hair. "Last night you passed out, and Chres bought you and me here." I put my hand on in my chest feeling around for the necklace that Craig bought me. It wasn't there. "Uh, lady night King, yo where high, and A drunken mess" I sat there continuing to listen. "Y'know what just call Craig he'll explain" she got up and walked into the bathroom. I picked up my phone an called Craig. He answered like he just woke up. "Why are you calling me?" He spoke as yawning. "What do you want?" I sighed . "Look I don't have time to he fucking around on the phone, look why are you calling me anyway, I want nothing to do with you. Last night you made that quite obvious that you didn't care about what we had so for call me" he sighed heavily. "What are you talking about." He laughed into the phone like something amused him. "King don't play stupid, we broke up last night, so ill he looking for another girlfriend now" he hung up in my face. I sat there clueless. Melody walked out the bathroom. I put my head in my hands and cried. "Oh my god Kim I'm so sorry" she walked over to where I was and I put my head in her lap. "How could I be so stupid?" She cradled me. "Oh don't say that, it's not your fault" she rubbed my back as she rocked back and fourth as I continued to sob into her chest.

-Monday At School-

Craig-/

I walked into my first period classroom which I had with almost all of my friends. I seen Melody, Jacob, Chresanto. And least important King. She had her head down. She wore sweats and and oversized Tee shirt, she also had her hair in a bun. She looked so depressed, that I almost gave a fuck. I sat down in my seat which was at the table with all of them seated. "Good morning" I said to everybody. She lifted her head up to reveal her baggy eyes. Which where now dark brown, instead of hazel or grey like they usually are. "Good morning" she said. Her voice was raspy. Again, I almost gave a fuck. She put her head back down. "Okay that's enough, I'm tired of you two." Ray spoke up. "Yeah I am too. You two where the perfect couple, stop acting like you hate each other. " melody spoke. "Enough with being depressed, that shit is not attractive." Chres then put his two cents in. "If you haven't noticed I'm living my life regularly like I always have" I sat up. King the rose her head and spoke up. " and also if you haven't noticed, he broke up with me, while I was drunk!" She exclaimed. "Craig what do you have to say." Ray said. "Not shit, not fucking shit not mothafuckin' shit. Fuck her, duck Thais conversation, and fuck that petty ass relationship we had." I barked coldly. It felt good to get that off my chest. "That's nice to know you didn't care. And to think I almost spent six whole months with you" she barked back. I kept silent. "Huh, and to think I was gonna give you some" she laughed and pulled her hood off. She looked at me. She snatched her hair band from her hair letting it down. She tied the back if her shirt revealing her smooth skin. She got up and walked to another seat all the way across the room next to one of the boys on the football team, Jermaine. She looked over and smiled at me. She whispered something in his ear causing him to grin. She looked back at me, grabbing his collar and pulling him into a kiss. "Fuck!" I banged my fist against the table. "She laughed pulling away. Then she kissed him again this time she sat on his lap, and his hands where on her ass. With that I got up and walked out of the class room. I guess I needed that.