Sterek: The Elevator Ride

WARNING: Yes, I watch Teen Wolf and not because of Stiles or the other good looking boys. The series is funny and freaking crazy. Full chaos but with emotional people and words. I don't PHYSICALLY see Stiles and Derek being together but they do make a great pair such as Scott and Issac and Danny and Ethan. Before you go ape shit on me, I don't HARDCORE fangirl on these boys. So shut your trap. This scene is the second to last episode (I think) and it's where Scott is running to agree with Deucalion and Stiles is behind him, trying to stop him. Also, an awesome person edited this one and I want to thank her! Thank you! Enjoy! ^-^

~~~ 

Stiles rushed after Scott. He knew Scott was an idiot but not really an idiot. I mean, he has brains for Christ sake. He knew what Scott was going to do and he wasn't going to let him to say yes to Deucalion. There's always a Plan B. Stiles ran into a hallway and was going to turn the corner when he saw Derek face down on the ground in the elevator. Stiles turned his head to see if Scott was insight and might have seen Derek like this. He wasn't there.

How could he keep running when one of his pack members are face down on the ground? Stile bit his lips when he thought of Derek and Scott. He didn't want to leave Derek and might be killed by the twins and the bitch, but he didn't want Scott to be Deucalion's bitch. Stiles sighed in frustration and walked towards Derek.

"Derek?" Stiles whispered.

He shook shoulders and touched his forehead. This is what Stiles mother did to him when he was sick. He was warm. He pushed Derek so he was lying on his back and put his ear on his chest. There was a slow heart beat and that made Stiles smile. He raised his hand and slapped Derek on his cheek. Derek's eyes opened and he sat up, looking around.

"What the hell, Stiles?! Why are you here? You're supposed to be with Cora," Derek growled at the end.

Stiles put his hands up in surrender and gave him a sour look. "A thank you would be nice. I wanted to see if you're still breathing, asshole. And Cora's fine."

Derek's features softened and he sighed. He looked in the brown eyes of Stilinski and let the words sink into his mind. "Did you just call me an asshole?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and got up. He didn't have time for Derek. He doesn't know why he stopped for his ass when he should be running for Scott's. When Stiles was going to walk out, the elevator door closed in front of his face. The lights flickered on and off. There was creek that made Stiles snapped.

"Scott! Isaac! Get me out of here!" He banged, punched, and kicked the metal doors but they didn't open. But then he stopped. He had another werewolf with him. Stiles turned around and got on his knees in front of Derek.

"You can punch through a metal lock. How about you punch through a metal door?" Stiles asked and then smiled.

Derek raised an eyebrow and tried getting up. Stiles put his arm over his shoulders and tried balancing him and Derek. Derek groaned when he landed on the floor.

"What's wrong, why can't you get up?" Stiles asked impatiently. He needed to go back to Scott and he was wasting time with an asshole.

"I-I can't get up. The Alpha twins and Kali did something to me," Derek answered and looked around, panting slowly.

"Great. I'm stuck with an Alpha who is useless."

"I'm not useless, Stiles. I just...can't do anything right now."

Stiles faced Derek and he noticed his eyes were slightly blue and red. He was having a hard time shifting the two. The Alpha Twins and Kali took a bit of Derek's Alpha's powers and it made him weak. It almost made him human. There was another creek in the elevator and it titled. Stiles gripped Derek's arm and pulled himself close to him. He didn't want to die in an elevator. He wanted to be with Scott, Lydia, and his dad. Oh god. His dad. He couldn't leave his dad!