perfect

It's been two months since the two of you had shared your first I love you. Even though these two months had been full of ups and downs, you still counted them as the most beautiful two months in your life. And since your relationship with Taehyung was going quite well, you knew the many months which were about to come would be just as beautiful.

A typical rainy summer evening was approaching while the two of you were laying in his bed. While he was playing with your hair you watched the clouds turning grey.

"Can we go outside?", you asked, turning around to look at him more clearly.

Taehyung had changed just like you did. To be more precise it were his eyes which had changed but exactly that had caused the greatest change. His eyes were brighter. He laughed more and he had gained some weight on his cheeks. After these two months he didn't look like a broken man anymore, his walk was up straight. Obviously he had gained confidence.

Talking about you, you weren't sure either you liked the changes which were pretty clear to see. Also you had gained weight, but you hated it, just like every girl does, but Taehyung loved it. Whenever you stood in front of a mirror, staring at yourself without any confidence, Taehyung wrapped his arms around you and also stared at you. After a while he always mumbled into your ear: "I love you. You and your body. You look happy and healthy. I'm glad to name myself the reason you got this healthy again."

And after he would have left a sweet kiss on your cheek and go away, you would find yourself blushing and thinking about what he had said. Whenever he got the chance to he tried to give you compliments in order to help you build up your self - esteem. As usual Taehyung was successful. You felt yourself becoming more and more comfortable, day by day, thanks to your handsome and most perfect boyfriend.

"Why do you want to go outside?", he laughed a little, "That's typically you. Can't you see that everyone's rushing home because it's about to rain?"

Since he had a weakness for you acting cute you decided to pout and hit against his chest lightly.

"Stop it.", he laughed and took your hand off him.

Even though you had tried hard you weren't able to convince him. So you decided to face the window again, now noticing that it was heavily raining.

"Taehyung?", you said quietly.

"Mhmmm?", he pulled his arms around you tighter, maybe trying to prevent you from suggesting to go outside again.

"We have never kissed in the rain before."

Super quickly he sat up straight, raising his eyebrows at you. You couldn't help but smile a little because of how cheesy it was but a kiss in the rain was what you had always dreamed of. Ever since Troye and Gabriella demonstrated it in High School Musical, you wanted to do it too. With your Troye. And Taehyung was like a thousand times better than Troye so you had totally hit the jackpot. Taehyung was the right guy to kiss in the rain.

"If that's what you want, I'll surely give you a kiss in the rain. But under one condition!", he was smiling at you.

"What is it?", you asked him back.

"I'll decide the place. And you'll have to wear a blindfold, since it's going to be a surprise."

The childish Taehyung was back at it again, making his plans even though all you wanted was a little kiss in front of the door. However you couldn't say that you didn't like it. Taehyung's sometimes, most of the times, childish behavior was what taught you to be more carefree. His super funny ideas were a bonus.

"However, okay. But it has to be outside!"

"Of course I can't make it rain inside. Unless we just skip the romantic part and do it in the shower.", he couldn't refrain from smirking a little.