Chapter 14

I wake up and groan I look to my right in smile ok so I'm still mad at him but I can't be mad at him for long I shake my head I love him and my world without him is completely dual with him is never a dual day I get out of bed and go downstairs to cook since Mrs. Jones isn't here I make some coffee and get the ingredients for the breakfast I'm about to make I get out my iPad and my favorite song plays back to sleep by Chris brown I dance around the kitchen seductively I turn around to see Marcus staring at me with lust I bite my lip and he chuckles what's cooking good looking blueberry pancakes eggs bacon sausage and orange juice or Apple juice for the drinks and for desert my famous Chocolate brownie and or cookies Mmmm that sounds good he says huskily I know I make it do what it do what can I say he laughs and come over in put he's arms around me as I cook breakfast.

Breakfast was good but I need to go to school so I get up and wash the dishes and go upstairs I pick out a grey pencil skirt and a white button down shirt and black pumps I take a shower while listening to pandora and I start singing and dancing I dance any where and don't care what the fuck anyone thinks because I be in my own zone not worried about anyone else at that moment but after school I got another appointment to the doctors for I can update on my birth control I think that's why I haven't had sex with Marcus the depo got some serious consequences if you don't take it after 3 months so I need to go back today because it expired yesterday so I have an appointment at 11:30 so I go at 6:00 and leave around 10:00 o'clock

I get out the shower and take my iPad out the bathroom with me and get dress I put on my shoes and go downstairs looking at Marcus licking my lips geez what did I do to get so lucky mine yes mines I smirk and walk in he's arms and I just stand there smelling he's colone and he smells delicious I look up at him and he's smirking down at me I blush and kiss him and head out the door.

I take my car and drive off and put it on pandora and drive with the music blasting and I singing and dance and my own world until I get to school I get out and go into the building and my fake friend now wants to talk to me but she's been doing that for 2 weeks now I roll my eyes and head to class.

10:50

I am sitting in the waiting room I look at the time in roll my eyes this is why I hate appointments because those doctors be having you in the waiting room waiting for hours before they get to you I hate hate hate doctor appointment and I hate the doctors to I glare at the nurse who's been calling names for an hour and get out a book and read ain't nothing like a good read.

I sit in a room and lay on my stomach because they have to give the shot in the butt cheek so I lay there as she prepares me for it and I swear the shit hurts like hell after she's done my butt hurts but it's worth it I leave and put in another appointment for another 3 months for the shot in leave the building.

It's been 5 months and I haven't had any trouble with Marcus cheating so I'm going to surprise him today when he gets home so I go to the mall and buy my surprise.