Chapter 10

I get off of work and get in the shower in get ready for my date with Marcus I put on a white and black dress with black Luis Vuitton heels and my black clutch I put my keys and phone in my purse I then go upstairs and put some condoms and my purse just in case.

11:45

He gets here and we leave in he's Audi R8 and he drives us an hour and a half away and we pull up at this beautiful restaurant I look at him and look back at the restaurant he comes on my side and open the door I get out and we go in hand and hand we walk in and everybody stops and stares I hide my face in he's chest and he chuckles like I said I may act bad and think my shit don't stink but I still have insecurities finally we are the first ones to get seated and every was groaning because they obviously been sitting there for a while now.

I feel bad for those people and told the host to get those people seated and because I was with Marcus she did what I ask her to do.

Marcus: that was nice of you to do that

Emma: well I did feel bad because we came in here and got seated first so I had to say something

Marcus: well since I want you to be in my life forever you will get use to it

I gape at him forever and he's life forever I nod at him because I feel the same

Emma: and I want to be here with you forever

He smiles at me and grab my heads I blush

Marcus: will you do the honors of being my girlfriend

He ask and I laugh with joy

Emma: yes baby I will

He smirks and we continue to talk until the waitress came finally she comes and I immediately don't like her slut

Ebony: hey I will be your server today my I get y'all something to drink

She says this in a flirtatious manner I roll my eyes

Emma: Can I have a sweet tea please

I say though gritted teeth and she obviously knows how irritated I am because this bitch have the audacity to smirk at me I ball up my fist ready to knock the bitch out but my boyfriend stops me before I could swing a good punch at her.

We continued to talk and the same waitress come to give us our drink and slip Him a note I look at him waiting for him to tell me what it said he look at me and hands me the note I take it and it read.

Hey sexy I saw you over there and I had to say hey if you ever wanted to hook up and fuck call me 616-954-7854 when your girl ain't treating you right call me.

I was heated, flaming when she came I let her put the food down and then I got up and bitch slapped the hoe and when she fall I stomped the hoe not 1 not 2 but 3 times I was out for blood and before I could finish her my boyfriend carried me out the restaurant the whole ride he was trying to get me to talk to him but I was fucking pissed and if I said anything to him at that moment it would have been done between me and him so I sat in the car and total silence.