11)

Sherlocks POV

When i left the flat, i tried to shake the feeling that someone was watching me and rose. Arriving at the crime scene, i shook my head as if i could physically shake the feeling off.

I felt Rose's warm slender hands reach over and grasp my cold bony ones. I looked up in surprise at the affectionate gesture, not used it after all these year of being alone. I pushed back the thought of the painful memories resurfacing and focused on what the case could be about.

Rose looked up at me, her green eyes searching my blue-grey ones

"whats wrong?" she ask in a concerned tone.

"Oh um nothing. Lets go inside then." I said, wanting to change the subject as soon as possible.

Rose frowned, her eyes loosing the excited spark that a new case brought. "Ok then. Lets get inside" she sighed

Lestrades POV

I watched as Sherlock walked in, expecting to see the tall brunet otter with the short blonde hedgehog, but no, Sherlock walked in with a pretty girl of about 30 with long brown hair, and- oh my god that looks just like rose! But no it cant be... she is dead.

"Sherlock" i greeted "and... and rose...? is that really you?!" I loved rose like a sister and when she died... i didn't know what to do...

She smiled weakly at me, "yeah... Greg its me... and i am so sorry i had t-" i walked over and wrapped my arms around her slight form. 

"I missed you so much rose" i whispered

"and i you" she said as she clung back

after annother 30 minutes of reunions, i remembered my phone call with sherlock and why he was here.

"Um sherlock didnt you say '3' of you? i can only count 2" i asked laughing

"Oh ah yes i forgot that john was at work... again..."

"Right ok so anyway, murdered boy, 15, we arent sure of the motive just yet, but we are working on it... We have the adoptive mother in the-"

"Adopted? He is adopted? Have you spoken to the birth mother yet?" Sherlock cut in

"No... We didnt think there was a reason to..."

"Oh come on graham, a boy killed. Adopted. Burth mother wanting contact again. Adoptive mother not allowing is as it is a closed adoption. Are you really that stupid? The birth mother has the motive!"

"Of course..." Rose breathed. "It makes sense! If the birth mother couldnt have him, then she wouldnt want anyone else to have him!"

Unknown POV

Oh i knew they would slip right back into the game. MY game. It is so sweet how they think they can win this. The game is rigged Sherly. I will WIN. I will ALWAYS WIN

Update: im going on holiday tomorrow but i shud be able to write some more. Iv just got really bad writers block at the moment, and ive had some bad family stuff as well

5 votes for an update??🙏💖